No announcement yet.

[Guide] The Wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this really sucks, as a normal grp with no cash palyer all lvl 66 was impossible to kill a lvl 60 boss and bosses below that dont count. nearly 600k br is way too much for normal players. for us theres no relation between boss br and elite br, cause i could kill an elite with no help. and after dying u get ported back to castle so if u dont notice location u will never find mob again, and didnt get any of these light things so far so we have to search manual. could have been a good new thing, but for me disadvantages weight more than advantage:

pro:
    - if u can kill enough mobs u get extra mount with no cost

contra:
    - takes ages to find the mobs
    - no more hunting for managogs to get extra daru (only took time no limit for hunted mobs), wich got me up to 150k daru a night
    - no chance for grps of same lvl like bosses to kill them (maybe full cash palyers grp can kill , but non cash no chane)

i dont know the rewards for the diferent bosses , so cant say if its really worth all this. if some1 could post them maybe helps others, too to decide what to do

unfortunately wartune becomes a time intensive game, that turns into work or cash whole when u want to have some fun. sry that it goes this way.

Comment

• I got a question about the bosses. It shows a list of bosses on the left in red. Is that for the map that you are on or for every map? The reason I ask is I hardly ever find one boss on my map. I have searched countless hours and rarely find a boss. I do find a boss from time to time but is never the boss I need. If there are 5 bosses on each map, they should be easier to find.

Another thing I found out which is pretty awesome is the rewards you can get. I had a player in my guild get 4 million in gold from killing a boss. Somebody else I know killed an elite and got 2 million in gold. That almost makes it worth while but it still takes forever to find the bosses. I have gone three days now without killing a boss.

I will say the bosses are way to hard too kill. We had a group of 4 pretty strong upper level 40's players and could not touch a level 50 boss. I would say it would be tough for 4 strong level 50+ players to kill a level 50 boss. I am not joking about them being hard, our group didn't move the life bar 2 inches.

Comment

• im not happy w/ the wilds. more frustrations, tiring/time consuming, fog, less boss to kill & elite monster. please do something R2 to make the gamers happy or else will quit eventually.

Comment

• We only have a few 70s on my server and we know not to even try the 70 boss or 80 elite. This is the dev team saying once again that there's a BR we should be at for our level, and we're not there yet.

Comment

• Everything about this event sucks. The fog has made finding mines, treasure chests (for equipment to enchant while doing CQs) and Managogs (for Daru farming) such a chore it's almost not worth looking for them anymore. The Monsters give **** for rewards, especially when you consider needing a 4 person party to kill them. The lvl 80 elite is bugged, you kill it, you get a failed message, then it transports you back your City location with no rewards given. Add this to the reasons I left Wartune Wednesday night.
            Last edited by Ahbleza; 08-01-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• wondering how many more weekly maintenance before the wilds bugs are fixed, or have we already moved on to adding more bugged content?

Comment

• the 80 bosses are harder than nirvana NM, which is a good thing I guess, a new goal for us that have beaten nirvana NM.

The 70 bosses are even hard, but doable, but most requires 2 archers, or 2 mages, alternative loads of iris.

I've only managed to beat angel, which wasn't THAT hard, just need team work, especially at my hp/br

Comment

• now on our server we have the added complication of the titles awarded for killing the monsters of any level, kill 40 level 40 monsters and you get a title no matter what level your character is. so the issue is that the higher level players are solo hunting and killing all the smaller monsters and leaving nothing for the lower level characters. did the developers not think about this when they designed the wilds hunting? Probably not, the developers dont seem to ever put the needs of the players first. wilds hunting is a huge fail. a week into it now and already lots of players have given up on it, it isnt worth spending hours hunting for monsters that are probably already killed in order to get a cheap mount.

Comment

• Did anyone notice that after maintenance monsters/elites in wilds are harder to find and bosses are invisible?
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• You know I can understand having some lower lvl bosses/monsters on Erandle map. BUT a lvl 30 elite??? its not like they are hard enough to find and/or on busier servers (if there are any) be able to get the quota of monsters per day. But we have to actually waste monster spots with completely useless monsters too??

Did we not put checks in so the monsters were actually lvls that ppl could use??

Remember >>> •Players won't receive rewards or use reward attempts when battling a monster 15 or more levels below them.

Comment

• Heres an idea how about putting some monsters out so we can find them? This just a wate of time and effort othewise. But alas no, nice idea poorly excuted and brought to us all by idiots

Comment

• Omg what did they do in the wilds made bosses so hard that know matter what you uses on them you can't beat them anymore.

Comment

• Out of order

Comment

• Yes, they should be easier to find instead of searching for ages to find them. Normal monsters are easy peasy... elites, harder... but bosses, too bloody hard. For a 70 boss you need 4 decent BR'ed 70 players and then it's still tough, unless you have a 200k casher in your pocket.

My main point is this, with the new patch and getting stats from titles, all the wilds bosses are being killed before anyone else can even find them, so... please make monsters, elites and bosses respawn, thank you.
                              Wartune
                              IGN: Decima
                              Guild: Elysium
                              Server: S5 (Europe)
                              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                              Server : 59 (Europe)
                              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Working...
                              X