[Activity] Overlord Descent - Mount Trainer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Overlord Descent - Mount Trainer

Duration: 7/21- 7/23 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S493
    • Kabam: S1 - S101
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Upgrade your mount to required level and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 4: Mount Training Whip x2000, Imperial Chest x10
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 5: Mount Training Whip x2500, Imperial Chest x20
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 6: Mount Training Whip x3000, Imperial Chest x30
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 7: Mount Training Whip x3500, Imperial Chest x40

Note:
    • Rewards can be redeemed ONCE per character.
    • Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.
    What the heck does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      What the heck does that mean?
      If you claim rewards for a level, you can not claim for that level ever again.

Comment

lvl 4 mount???? I dont even have lvl 3 yet
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          If you claim rewards for a level, you can not claim for that level ever again.
          Despite it being a different event? That's **.

Comment

it's like the 3rd or 4th time it's happen... So...if you don't really want those Imperial chest, I strongly suggest you to don't collect that reward if you can and wait for the next stable event.
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

"Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again." are you serious right now?

Comment

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Next event maybe Upgrade Mount to level 5 n higher,, then 6 higher, then zczvzsvsvewgewrvsebrsrbser

Comment

i hope can get lv 5 stable T_T

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                  Duration: 7/21- 7/23 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                  • R2Games: S1 - S493
                  • Kabam: S1 - S101
                  • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Upgrade your mount to required level and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                  • Upgrade your Mount to level 4: Mount Training Whip x2000, Imperial Chest x10
                  • Upgrade your Mount to level 5: Mount Training Whip x2500, Imperial Chest x20
                  • Upgrade your Mount to level 6: Mount Training Whip x3000, Imperial Chest x30
                  • Upgrade your Mount to level 7: Mount Training Whip x3500, Imperial Chest x40

Note:
                  • Rewards can be redeemed ONCE per character.
                  • Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.
                  Game : Wartune
                  Name: Xias
                  Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                  Guild: Redemption
                  Class: Knight
                  BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                  Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                  Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                  Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

And they still didn't gave back gave back the wips they took from Oceanic server.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....45#post1035045

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion005 View Post
                      "Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again." are you serious right now?
                      so what u want is to have 10k+ whips for free ea month.... god luck with that logi u got there

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                        so what u want is to have 10k+ whips for free ea month.... god luck with that logi u got there
                        it would work, if R2 turn the whip reward back to what they had in beginning.

Think it was lv.3 - 200 whip, lv.4 - 250 whip, etc etc. (forgot, but I remember it was way less whip than now)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          it would work, if R2 turn the whip reward back to what they had in beginning.

Think it was lv.3 - 200 whip, lv.4 - 250 whip, etc etc. (forgot, but I remember it was way less whip than now)
                          you are right, i think this way is better, helps to lvl up stable faster, worked for me, idk others...
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I did not get my reward for upgrade mount to level 4 and it say's that i got it already so fix this bug and give my 2k mount.

Comment

Working...
                            X