Gods Descent Begins on July 22nd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Descent Begins on July 22nd!

Gods Descent is upon us! Discover what it truly means to battle the BOSSes and be rewarded! The servers listed below will be able to participate in the event from July 22nd - July 23rd.
    • R2Games: S1 – S493
    • Kabam: S1 – S101
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Not sure what Gods Descent is or curious to find out more? Then just click here!

ok T_T im ready i hope can get top 50 like i did last time >_<
    Game : Wartune
    Name: Xias
    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
    Guild: Redemption
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
    Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

IGN: jrimba
      Level: 71
      Class: Archer
      Guild: Honor
      Server: 196-Manbrough Way
      Br: 150k and counting
      just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Sure before cw so more will evolve slyph you ruin my chances grr!

Comment

I was top 15 last round, surprisingly, otherwise I'm around 50th at player strength on my server. Maybe cause not so many players knew that we get attempt every 10 minutes...

Comment

Nice Event Begin at mid-night in a week !!!!!! Perfect time for worker

Comment

Was my idea as well, for me it doesn't matter, cause I'll never get first kill anyways, but bet there are some of those that usual get first kill on their server that misses it.

R2, please think.

Comment

Need to get first kill per class. First kill always goes to an archer.

Comment

This event benefits asian players because the time it starts, most go to bed before tree reset.. as the time is midnight.It is a weekday and they starting it at midnight and players have work next day.Only players that can afford to do this event is asian players as they are 12 hours ahead so it be their afternoon.I don't mean any offence to those players just stating obvious that 1st kill rewards more favorable in their time.I know r2 wont see or care of this issue, and it will never change unfortunately :/

Comment

Well - there should be second kill and third kill prizes too. because just 1 -2 highest player to get extra things what u cant even buy is kinda so so. not even worth to spend on this event. Yeah its nice event what to do - but theres no reason to spend money if there only star tear shards get 1st killer. at least could give 1-2 star tear from every boss killed - so people could kill them more to earn the way to get star tear shards. its not fair to other players to promote 1-2 people strongest on server to get extra strenght. in pvp its no reason to play anymore if guys have like double stats then yourself.

Comment

Hahah, when there's mage or knight that spends 10 times more than archers, any archer simply wont get the first kill! -s420...

Comment

here are some hints about god's descent:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...ent-hints.html
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

NEVER!

well...maybe.

lol
                          cthulhuu
                          Level 80 Archer
                          S6

Comment

Originally posted by JDs1469 View Post
                            Need to get first kill per class. First kill always goes to an archer.
                            THIS!!!!

Seriously, Give a 1st Kill bonus out for each class. Archers with their DPS and Perma-Slow can outpace any other class.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=625175100936465
                              Last edited by usaqmuri; 07-22-2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X