[Promtion] Recharge Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    I will not recharge and hope many people won't too, so statistics show less people accepting this event.
    I only recharge with nice bonuses, even if that means I may recharge with no benefit some times (but it will be for an event that is actually worth it, like the orange map event).

Why not give 3 free crypt keys? Why not 20 mahra? Why not some dragon soul?
    Why not some divinity shards? How about 3 event chests?
    It's not like R2 will lose money if they give any of the above, but with crappy events like this I keep my money in my pocket.
    you should be happy they help you save some money this month. hopefully they have what you asked for in the next EGO charge bonus. : )
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

This recharge pack is pretty meh.
      The leveller seed for most is pointless. Slow levellers won't use it, level 80s (like me) don't care about a paltry half mil exp.
      One mount spirit is also super meh. We get 1 every weekend (sometimes 2), for free.
      The 2 gem packs are okay, but with the events of late, we got hundreds of them for free.
      The 1 mil gold is probably the most tempting, but even then, I need over 90 mil gold to enchant each piece of new gear I get, so 1 mil is a drop in a barrel.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

If they give 7-8 mil exp (to get an easy enchant in 80 equip), 1 crypt key and gem packs I will be tempted to recharge.

But as event is now, I will continue my untoxication

Comment

Worst recharge bonus ever.

Comment

Yep, totally worthless recharge bonus. If you weren't already about to charge balens, this certainly gives no incentive to do so.

Comment

Working...
            X