• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    I'm so stealing the bottom of your sig.
    :3 Would you mine?
    Take it, as long as you put my name somewhere. >;3
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

So is this client not flash based? If it is, then I don't see any difference between playing in browser and mini client.

Comment

finaly a good news from wartune

Comment

finaly can't wait for it
          I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

yeah and you guys were like r2 needs to fix lag they are not listening to players and they were probably working on it the whole time -_-, but to people immediate answer equals they are not doing anything....human beings....
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
              So is this client not flash based? If it is, then I don't see any difference between playing in browser and mini client.
              the mini client requires you to install flash standalone player version 10 or higher (also known as flash activex).
              is there any difference? unknown. let's wait till its released and i think it also requires something from your default browser for data transfer, im not sure though
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

One thing seems to be certain in the thoughts of folks here: "It's about dang time."

Comment

I knew this would happen soon, after seeing the "fake" mini client leaked for free responsability testing was not hard to figure out the feedback would make them lunch the "oficial" one.
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

ive been using this client for months, now that everyone doesn't have a black portal with lag in their wb and gb im all good
                    Jstarzâ„¢
                    S474 EU
                    :confused:I say;)we kill em

Comment

special thanks

TY so much for the previous version of mini client we r all satisfied and a special thanks for the one sharing it for us and not keeping it in secret, waiting for the new update ty again for the great effort
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	1211s21titre.png
Views:	1
Size:	640.0 KB
ID:	1691949

Click image for larger version

Name:	121121titre.png
Views:	1
Size:	573.6 KB
ID:	1691950

Comment

August YYYY??? what the real plan and whats the effect of the client?
                        [S112] Seven Realm
                        Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

The miniclient is a programs based usually on maxthon or Phyton..
                          The programs includes the pattern,image,.. Files so u will be free from everytime loading on your browser..
                          Client connects directly the server and retrieves info from there..
                          There will be a client updater probably that will be updating the cache each timw its changed on host..
                          It can grant a better speed and better gaming experience to players but also can cause some problems.. Cuz its a kind of p2p connection..
                          U can get DC easier and bla bla...

Hope they dont mess up making this client.. Cuz my personal experience says admins usually screw up stuff when its releasing..!
                          And clients are usually bug filled..

Remember that.. Its like revoloution in wartune.. So things might get creepy for a while untill everything goes stable..!

Comment

not really no, others posted b4 too
                            In Game Name: Demonwolf810
                            Server: 141 Red Vale
                            Guild : Phoenix
                            Guild Staff Rank : Member
                            If you need help or if you are joining server 141 add me : Demonwolf810
                            Ill help as much as i can!

WOLVES WILL RISE AND WIN

Comment

Explain it again pls !!!!!

Now there is mini client for r2 made !!! So after 1 mounth u will try to sell us the same client for dolara claiming we have fake ?!?!? Something stinks bad here ?!?!?

Comment

The mini client *should* help those with lower end computers; those who suffer from video and processor lag. If your internet is garbage, you're still going to lag.

Comment

Working...
                                X