Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Like a kid stealing a toy: "Have you stolen it?" "No I haven't" "Someone said you had my toy" *Panic* "No I didn't, but i got it right here, I ermmm.... found it!"

Anyways, Thanks for finaly doing something again for the players, was a while ago, I hope it's even better than the "unofficial one"

Leave a comment:

• Apokalypto
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Wartune's official Mini-Client will be released in August with a whole slew of events to celebrate.
    In the meantime we ask that you do not use any unofficial programs to login to the game as we cannot be held responsible for lost accounts of payment fraud due to the use of these unauthorized clients.
    You guys had to be discovered and put to the wall by a player to release this. Not very cool of you. But still, its good that you will make that available, although you should've done that by yourselves, not as a reply to a "discovery" or to the fact you got caught.

Leave a comment:

• celius1
    replied
    i use this anyway so.. old news....

Leave a comment:

• Rebel..l..
    replied
    I will believe it when it happens not till then knowing this companies empty promises.

Leave a comment:

• FalxUK
    replied
    Please make a version for Mac too!

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Lafozas View Post
    buy photon browser and you can play it. I do it for more then 1 year now
    puffin browser is far better, but u need the full version not the free one...give a try with the free one and then buy if u like the full, tried both photon and puffin, with the 2nd winning hands down imho.

Leave a comment:

• Lafozas
    replied
    Originally posted by squall75 View Post
    how can u play in iphone? I have iphone and so far it is impossible to play this game because this game need adobe flash player which is not available in apple store
    buy photon browser and you can play it. I do it for more then 1 year now

Leave a comment:

• squall75
    replied
    how can u play in iphone? I have iphone and so far it is impossible to play this game because this game need adobe flash player which is not available in apple store

Leave a comment:

• LordXavius
    replied
    Can someone from R2 officially reply on this question?
    The new mini client- will it be just for r2 servers or will ArmorGames also get this? Considering armor games servers are hosted my r2. Considering armor games server 6 is actually 3006 on the back end webaddress.

Leave a comment:

• R26737621
    replied
    For all those who say this is the same mini client that has apparently existed for almost a year now, i need to know what incentive or reason why r2 would do this in keeping it a secret. I mean, dont see any apparent profit loss or gain from keeping it hidden...maybe client makes the game more vulnerable to being hax'd but thats the only logical reason I can think of to keep this thing a secret

Leave a comment:

• ZeDingo
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Who told you they will sell the client to you it trool you xDDDDDD the client is free lol how old are you to belive all the trolls?
    He was the troll there, trolling what he believes to be trolls at R2. He's saying that after a month, they'll declare the new client unofficial and re-release it as paid software.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by ThunderG0d View Post
    Explain it again pls !!!!!

Now there is mini client for r2 made !!! So after 1 mounth u will try to sell us the same client for dolara claiming we have fake ?!?!? Something stinks bad here ?!?!?
    Who told you they will sell the client to you it trool you xDDDDDD the client is free lol how old are you to belive all the trolls?

Leave a comment:

• Spine.S420
    replied
    Yahoooooo. Now less lag

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    The mini client *should* help those with lower end computers; those who suffer from video and processor lag. If your internet is garbage, you're still going to lag.

Leave a comment:

• ThunderG0d
    replied
    Explain it again pls !!!!!

Now there is mini client for r2 made !!! So after 1 mounth u will try to sell us the same client for dolara claiming we have fake ?!?!? Something stinks bad here ?!?!?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X