Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] About Wartune Mini-Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. Agree. I had same similar arguments with someone when Yahoo Wartune login was shut down and he was saying R2 can't do anything because it under control of Kabam. And then two weeks later R2 fixes the "Yahoo-Kabam issue".

Comment

always fun watching people argue about things they have no control over at all.

Comment

can someone explain how I download this mini client plz very frustrated right now
        xo ty

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
          Wartune's official Mini-Client will be released in August with a whole slew of events to celebrate.
          In the meantime we ask that you do not use any unofficial programs to login to the game as we cannot be held responsible for lost accounts of payment fraud due to the use of these unauthorized clients.

Ok its August so when is it coming out lol-just kidding-but looking forward to this !!!

Comment

Wich date will be released the client can u give us an information?Thank you

Comment

You need to stop insulting people, and to get off of this forum. You're here to troll and whine, yet you call me the troll. Here I take time out of my day to say "don't get your hopes up" which is a PERFECTLY REASONABLE POSITION given R2's history, given that Aeria doesn't have a mini for the Wartune .com platform, given that we've had discussions with admins and mods on Kong forums and they've said no, given that Kong has dropped their mobile platform... Hell, I've got a ton of reasons for taking that position. FROM THE VERY FIRST POST you've been picking out single sentences, distorting my meaning, and accusing me of all manner of things.

You have shown zero credibility, your lolname is completely unoriginal so it's impossible to Google for anything about you, and the Kongregate Authentication API does NOTHING like what you suggest. It is not designed to allow mini clients to log in, nor is it designed to act like the OpenAuth system and allow cross-site logins. Even if using the IFrame implementation: "In order to use the Kongregate Client API in your Flash game when it is hosted in an iframe, you will need to pass some Kongregate-specific Flash variables into your SWF.

That is not possible without R2 making their own SWF loader that then loads loading.swf and modifying the game's code. Not only would it be difficult to update and time-consuming to make, it would be in complete violation of their agreement with Proficient City and would put a quick end to Wartune at R2Games, Armor, Kong, and Kabam.

Comment

I may actually be wrong about the potential of the Kong API. I'll do some more digging through their documentation and start fooling around with basic code for a mini client for them. I'm not under any agreement akin to what R2 is, so if I come up with a decent client, I'd need only to send the complete source to both R2 and Kong.

I accept payment in the form of Rixty cards and gum. Nobody ever pays me in gum.

Comment

when its coming?

Comment

I've seen a link to this client already posted on another site. I don't think I'm allowed to post a link here.

Comment

• Thats not R2 Clients

Comment

• like program. do u use to play offline game ? like assasin creed. it like that, not open your browser and log in there. so better . no lag, browser make lag -..-

Comment

• what is mini client? is it reduce super lag u give us coz merger?
                          Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Reng_O_Reng View Post
                            what is mini client? is it reduce super lag u give us coz merger?
                            Mini Client = You run the game on it's own window and not from browser.

This basically gives the game it's own window, where you can run a lot of tabs in browser and it won't lag the game, because the game is no longer running from browser.

You can also do this with some flash games, where you run it in a .air file.

BTW, some people were confused a while ago...

THIS MINI-CLIENT IS NOT A DOWNLOAD CLIENT LIKE PC GAMES.

It's just a sort of short cut to open the browser game without having to open a browser.

That is why even if it's 2 mb file, all Data is still running from server-side and not client-side. The Mini-Client is only to reduce browser based lag and not internet or graphic lag.

This also means the "Black Box of Doom" might be fixed in Mini-Client.

What I am unsure of tho... is if you're able to open up multiple Mini-Clients (cause some clients have those anti-hack shields that prevent you from opening up multiple clients)
                            But I think you'll be able to open up, since you can do open multiple in Browsers.
                            Last edited by anichaos; 08-05-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Oooh a recently thought up idea of having a mini client. Awesome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Client.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	380.9 KB
ID:	1692406

Comment

• Any news about the mini client ?

Comment

Working...
                                X