Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] About Wartune Mini-Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still no date for it hope they didn't mean august 2015
    DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

• Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
      still no date for it hope they didn't mean august 2015
      The need First to BugFix this perfect Working Client what Exist and build a few Bugs in it, then the got to test the bugs are working befor R² can bring it for everybody so be Patient Otherwise if you rush them the bring a bugfree client and you realy dont want this to You?
      If by any chance You like Bug free stuff (besides the Recharge buttom for shop what is bugt) Just look if you get hold of the existing client, mind you i see a few links here to it
      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
      S416 - Whispering Hills
      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Sure, awesome...too bad it's for r2 servers only. Or so R2Vet said, at least... We all feel so left out! This is unfair! Do something about it and do it now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
          still no date for it hope they didn't mean august 2015
          It could be August 2018 but who knows
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Mini Client = You run the game on it's own window and not from browser.

This basically gives the game it's own window, where you can run a lot of tabs in browser and it won't lag the game, because the game is no longer running from browser.

You can also do this with some flash games, where you run it in a .air file.

BTW, some people were confused a while ago...

THIS MINI-CLIENT IS NOT A DOWNLOAD CLIENT LIKE PC GAMES.

It's just a sort of short cut to open the browser game without having to open a browser.

That is why even if it's 2 mb file, all Data is still running from server-side and not client-side. The Mini-Client is only to reduce browser based lag and not internet or graphic lag.

This also means the "Black Box of Doom" might be fixed in Mini-Client.

What I am unsure of tho... is if you're able to open up multiple Mini-Clients (cause some clients have those anti-hack shields that prevent you from opening up multiple clients)
            But I think you'll be able to open up, since you can do open multiple in Browsers.

Comment

• I sure hope they come out with this really soon. Got a question about this client, will the client have the bar up top that shows the event and server times?

Comment

• Sounds good. Please in the process fix the lag in world boss, battle grounds, amethyst mine, guild battle and multiplayer dungeons. I dont see how supporting a new client will improve the service any if we dont make the necessary changes to enhance the current platform!

Comment

• It almost past august and the client is not released when it will gonna be?

Comment

• with each emergency maintenance they game becoming more and more laggy. after last 1 I am having drak screen in the wild, extreme lag in pretty much everywhere also seeing shadow only in all runs.

so I am gonna ask again what everyone asking. where is the client?
                    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

• WOW ... Nice

Comment

• pls add miniclient im tired of the lags ...
                        Server: 434 (Waceorra Downs)
                        Player Name: ★Khaleesi★
                        Player Level: 80
                        Player Class: Mage
                        Honor Title: Lord Divine
                        Battle Rating: 230k
                        Guild Name: Exile

Comment

• hey dude... its already 14 august? where the hell is wartune mini client?
                          Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Reng_O_Reng View Post
                            hey dude... its already 14 august? where the hell is wartune mini client?
                            u know r2 never keep their promise .. now old cache on my browser not work,,, all loading .... good job r2.... now i am only play running in cloud city

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                              Wartune's official Mini-Client will be released in August with a whole slew of events to celebrate.
                              In the meantime we ask that you do not use any unofficial programs to login to the game as we cannot be held responsible for lost accounts of payment fraud due to the use of these unauthorized clients.
                              in "August", but in August 2015 or better. LOL

Comment

• 16 days left...

Comment

Working...
                                X