Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] About Wartune Mini-Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Wartune's official Mini-Client will be released in August with a whole slew of events to celebrate.
    In the meantime we ask that you do not use any unofficial programs to login to the game as we cannot be held responsible for lost accounts of payment fraud due to the use of these unauthorized clients.
    Soooo, is this miniclient coming, coming out, be released or whatever you wanna call it or it was all just a joke, dissimulation, dust in the eyes or whatever from R2, as usual?
    Just sayin'!
    Peace!

Comment

• I know there has been a lot being done to add to and make improvements to the game recently, (very appreciated).
      Can we get an update on progress toward the official mini client?
      I'm sure there are many here that would like to know if and when this is going to happen.

Comment

• yup, any update on this thread would be appreciated

Thanks

Comment

• We asked again yesterday and today but still no eta, sorry.

Comment

• done the Mini-Client????????

Comment

• u still have time 2 weeks left bro !!
              still waiting
              waiting r2 make LIES LIES LIES MORE MORE MORE.......
              Hahahaha LOLOLOLOLOL

#don't make players said u LIARS, R2 !! LOL

Comment

• i wonder if will come in august this year or 2020 august

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  We asked again yesterday and today but still no eta, sorry.
                  What do the rest of us have to do to get a mini client as well? This new patch has made it ridiculously hard to do anything without refreshing every 20 min and I had no problems with it before. I am on Kabam fyi.

Comment

• be when ready mini client??

Comment

• you can download the mini client now!

Comment

• they are too busy dealing with all of the people leaving the game over the changes in the latest patch to worry about getting the mini client out...

Comment

• How can I get into the Wartune Miniclient its, not working right? Every time I log in, it starts me from scratch. & I have been playing with a guild on an original Server for over ayr. It insists I choose a new character and none of my information is there. However, when I sign in from face book account, not through your system, all of Wartune Account info is there & saved, from the last yr, what gives. I wanna run on mini client cause its that much smoother. Can you fix this, several of my fellow players have been running into this problem, we are not understanding how it keeps logging us into the wrong system when we keep inputting the right server system. We have tried this several times much to no avail. please let us when it is fixed.
                          September, 2014. Thank You
                          Last edited by R242023365; 09-06-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X