"Live to love, Love to live"

Name: XTrueShotX
    Class: Male Archer
    Server: S461 - Unearthly Grave
    Guild: ☜Omega☞
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 1.18m with Eudaemon

Comment

Thanks you so much, i was tired of telling people not to use fake mini client, finally its coming, hope we get in the new patch on 7-14 th aug
      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-29-2014, 09:00 AM. Reason: language
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

No one was forcing you to tell them. Let them do their own choices.
        Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        Thanks you so much, i was tired of telling people not to use F**** fake mini client, finally its coming, hope we get in the new patch on 7-14 th aug
        Server- BriarWall Forst S494
        Name- MrGaD
        Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
        Level- 59
        Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

What is the advantages and disadvantages between a browser and the mini client? Thanks in advanced..
          SERVER 239
          LordPaz 73 "BALENORS DARLING OF THE CROWD"
          Theres no valid reason that you cannot accomplish something you want, if your lazy or not doing action. "LORDPAZ"

Comment

please make mini client for mac OS thanks

Comment

Originally posted by superpaz19 View Post
              What is the advantages and disadvantages between a browser and the mini client? Thanks in advanced..
              mini client once you load everything once it stays loaded, so faster loading and way less lag.... especially at world boss and stuff.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                Thanks you so much, i was tired of telling people not to use fake mini client, finally its coming, hope we get in the new patch on 7-14 th aug
                you must be exhausted then...since it wasn't fake. lol.

I won't argue for either using it or not using it, but you can be damn sure that they are (FFS) FINALLY releasing (the same) mini client because of all the attention it got lately. I'll bet all the balens I've struggled to collect as a predominantly free player that the client will be the exact same, if not slightly better or worse than what most people have for use now, i will be disappointed if in the 2 years we were given the run around, they couldnt manage to make it decent.

I was one of the first who were lied to when they said there was no client in existence. The link was there, it just didn't do anything, a random person can't make something like that out of thin air.

You may feel better knowing it will soon have R2's brand name (which is already there) stamped all over the damn thing, and that only "NOW" it will be "safe", but the only thing some people tryin to do is make the game a little better. If anything, these jerks could be working with people like that who will gladly volunteer in improving our gameplay. forget useless Vets who dont appear at all when S hits the fan, I'd be all for less lag, and drops.

sorry for the rant...
                Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-29-2014, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
                  you must be exhausted then...since it wasn't fake. lol.

I won't argue for either using it or not using it, but you can be damn sure that they are (FFS) FINALLY releasing (the same) mini client because of all the attention it got lately. I'll bet all the balens I've struggled to collect as a predominantly free player that the client will be the exact same, if not slightly better or worse than what most people have for use now, i will be disappointed if in the 2 years we were given the run around, they couldnt manage to make it decent.

I was one of the first who were lied to when they said there was no client in existence. The link was there, it just didn't do anything, a random person can't make something like that out of thin air.

You may feel better knowing it will soon have R2's brand name (which is already there) stamped all over the damn thing, and that only "NOW" it will be "safe", but the only thing some people tryin to do is make the game a little better. If anything, these jerks could be working with people like that who will gladly volunteer in improving our gameplay. forget useless Vets who dont appear at all when S hits the fan, I'd be all for less lag, and drops.

sorry for the rant...
                  I'm with you and if they won;t release a mini client for kabam, kong, armor, then we'll know for sure that they will "release" the same safe mini client that Sym found it(noy made by himself)
                  Server: Kabam 17
                  Player name: Dwarf
                  Player level: 80
                  Player class: Knight
                  Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                  Battle rating: 615k
                  Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

that was really nice step taking buy R2 no lag cool keep it up

Comment

At the beginning of august or at the end starts of September ?

Comment

i hope u included Armorgames too on your client...
                        NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
                        Archer Current br 226k

Comment

Mini client is a stand alone application without you needing to open a browser to play this game ...

Server : s88
                          Game ID: Vikash
                          Guild : Chaos
                          Class : Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Honey_143 View Post
                            that was really nice step taking buy R2 no lag cool keep it up
                            rest of R2 games got no lag.. fast loading etc etc. only wartune have this long loading and lags.
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

I think they'll be working on it to work on all servers. Kabam, ArmorGames included. I mean, that would be a logical thing to do

Comment

Finaly something good Thank you r2games

Comment

Working...
                                X