No announcement yet.

[Announcement] About Wartune Mini-Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, now this is a surprise. No extra charge or recharge xxxx balens to be able to play on it ? R2 the good samaritean o_@
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

cant really trust R2 on this ... they might make it lag as well ... im still gonna use the one i got .. as i'm happy with it ..
      Knight
      Emerald Falls

Comment

This is amusing, R2 denying about their first Mini-Client, then to be proven wrong that they DID have one, now to release another, that's now "Official".. I am so glad yous are an entertaining company, seriously, so many laughs :3
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
          what is this mini-client actually.. what can it do to help us better in the game?
          As far as i know the mini Client is a little program based on the Maxthon Browser slimt down, and modified to be used as singel window.
          Maybe for the new Wartune miniclient the use now as basis the Maxthon Cloud Browser - special since the Company behind Maxthon has there sit since 2006 in China.
          The mini client is programmet to connect Direct to the http of the Game site in our case to the R² servers what makes a connection much faster and synchronize better since it connects only to the game.And it should be working with Android as well.

Please anybody how knows more or better correct me, its only what i read in the Forum of the German wartune version. And the use the same mini client.

Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley1970.gif
Views:	1
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	1691928
          Last edited by Wittekind; 07-29-2014, 06:45 AM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Will it stop the image overload bug in World Boss which cause everyone to lag? Some kinda lagfest is wb nowadays
            I kick butts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
              As far as i know the mini Client is a little program based on the Maxthon Browser slimt down, and modified to be used as singel window.
              Maybe for the new Wartune miniclient the use now as basis the Maxthon Cloud Browser - special since the Company behind Maxthon has there sit since 2006 in China.
              The mini client is programmet to connect Direct to the http of the Game site in our case to the R² servers what makes a connection much faster and synchronize better since it connects only to the game.And it should be working with Android as well.

Please anybody how knows more or better correct me, its only what i read in the Forum of the German wartune version. And the use the same mini client.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96882[/ATTACH]
              maxthon it was written by a chinese programmer who was at the same company that has 100% of 7road :P (just a little coincidence).
              the client can`t work with android .. but a interface can be written.

Comment

Originally posted by kreatorrul View Post
                the client can`t work with android .. but a interface can be written.
                The german version does i heard, so Koram is a bit more alive i guess
                Last edited by Wittekind; 07-29-2014, 06:09 AM.
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

Comment

Awsome R2 thx
                  Info:

â€*Reaperâ€*
                  [S447] Elysian Battlefield
                  Guild: Akherousia

Comment

Will this work with Kabam servers?
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Will this client work with Kongregrate servers?

Comment

Sorry Folks This is now complett off topic - please dont get mad! But i could not stop myself

princestewii I just love the sentence in Youre signature. Its better just act as me when my wife starts

Click image for larger version

Name:	you-never-listen-to-me-new 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1691937
                        Last edited by Wittekind; 07-29-2014, 07:27 AM.

George Orwell

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

Comment

OMG thank you SO MUCH!
                          Imaigne if this got lag

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                          :o:o:o:o

Comment

At last, the thing most people have been waiting for!
                            Thanks, R2.
                            To Willow:
                            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                              At last, the thing most people have been waiting for!
                              Thanks, R2.
                              I'm so stealing the bottom of your sig.
                              :3 Would you mine?

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                                rest of R2 games got no lag.. fast loading etc etc. only wartune have this long loading and lags.
                                Ummmm you must not play on any other servers because everyone is experiencing the lag that your are talking about. You can't lump the rest of the people out of this. I have a toon on each carrier to see which one might be better. They're all pretty much dead even for crappiness in the lag department.

Comment

Working...
                                X