Catagory: Archer
    Guild : Legion
    Lvl: 80
    Battle Rating: 1762963 (Still Rising)
    "Never Give Up On Ur Game Sprit"

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderG0d View Post
      Explain it again pls !!!!!

Now there is mini client for r2 made !!! So after 1 mounth u will try to sell us the same client for dolara claiming we have fake ?!?!? Something stinks bad here ?!?!?
      Who told you they will sell the client to you it trool you xDDDDDD the client is free lol how old are you to belive all the trolls?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
        Who told you they will sell the client to you it trool you xDDDDDD the client is free lol how old are you to belive all the trolls?
        He was the troll there, trolling what he believes to be trolls at R2. He's saying that after a month, they'll declare the new client unofficial and re-release it as paid software.

Comment

For all those who say this is the same mini client that has apparently existed for almost a year now, i need to know what incentive or reason why r2 would do this in keeping it a secret. I mean, dont see any apparent profit loss or gain from keeping it hidden...maybe client makes the game more vulnerable to being hax'd but thats the only logical reason I can think of to keep this thing a secret

Comment

Can someone from R2 officially reply on this question?
            The new mini client- will it be just for r2 servers or will ArmorGames also get this? Considering armor games servers are hosted my r2. Considering armor games server 6 is actually 3006 on the back end webaddress.

Comment

how can u play in iphone? I have iphone and so far it is impossible to play this game because this game need adobe flash player which is not available in apple store

Comment

Originally posted by squall75 View Post
                how can u play in iphone? I have iphone and so far it is impossible to play this game because this game need adobe flash player which is not available in apple store
                buy photon browser and you can play it. I do it for more then 1 year now

Comment

Originally posted by Lafozas View Post
                  buy photon browser and you can play it. I do it for more then 1 year now
                  puffin browser is far better, but u need the full version not the free one...give a try with the free one and then buy if u like the full, tried both photon and puffin, with the 2nd winning hands down imho.
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Please make a version for Mac too!

Comment

I will believe it when it happens not till then knowing this companies empty promises.

Comment

i use this anyway so.. old news....

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                          Wartune's official Mini-Client will be released in August with a whole slew of events to celebrate.
                          In the meantime we ask that you do not use any unofficial programs to login to the game as we cannot be held responsible for lost accounts of payment fraud due to the use of these unauthorized clients.
                          You guys had to be discovered and put to the wall by a player to release this. Not very cool of you. But still, its good that you will make that available, although you should've done that by yourselves, not as a reply to a "discovery" or to the fact you got caught.

Comment

Like a kid stealing a toy: "Have you stolen it?" "No I haven't" "Someone said you had my toy" *Panic* "No I didn't, but i got it right here, I ermmm.... found it!"

Anyways, Thanks for finaly doing something again for the players, was a while ago, I hope it's even better than the "unofficial one"

Comment

Will the kongregate servers be getting miniclient too or are we gonna miss out on yet another thing and all the events that go along with it?

Comment

R2's official mini-client will only be available through R2's main site.
                                Kongregate, Armor Games and Kabam are seperate platforms and we do not know if they will have a miniclient.
                                The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
                                Please think twice about your posts!
                                [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X