• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Sepulcrum Pack

Duration: 7/30 - 7/31 (Server Time)

Servers:
    R2Games: S1 - S498

Description: Available for only a short period of time, Limited Sepulcrum Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Contain:
    Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Sylph EXP Scroll x10

Price: 1,499 Balens
    Daily limit of 200 per server. Limit of 10 per person every 4 hours.

100 for 1.5k balens not good...
    Jstarzâ„¢
    S474 EU
    :confused:I say;)we kill em

Comment

why on r2 only?

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
        why on r2 only?
        Because this is r2 Forum............. lol
        ":cool:" Yes it did really happen :p

Comment

u know i find it unfairtht only people who use unbound balens get to buy these thing y dont u let the bound balen user buy these

Comment

Not cool that this promotion is only for R2 servers and not Kong, Kabam, Armor, etc too. If the different publishers have to compete in cross-server pvp, then at least coordinate all events and sales.
            Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

i guess because r2 players are getting trashed in last cw's (at least the europeans i care for) they decided to give em more promotions :P
              Originally posted by TheVictorious
              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
              Originally posted by PunkPetal
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              Originally posted by EdGrr
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
              Class: Mage
              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                i guess because r2 players are getting trashed in last cw's (at least the europeans i care for) they decided to give em more promotions :P
                the kred's bonus isn't a great advantage for kong player perhaps ? i wish we could have the same for r2games

about the sepulcrum pack, i still find them really way too expensive

PS : Dante, kong forum is dead for you to come here ?
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

That's just plain greedy. 1.5 they can stick that where the sun don't shine.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    the kred's bonus isn't a great advantage for kong player perhaps ? i wish we could have the same for r2games

about the sepulcrum pack, i still find them really way too expensive

PS : Dante, kong forum is dead for you to come here ?
                    i come here alot since i play and have relations with many guys from r2 , ofc kong forum is quiter than here...and since i like to chat and tease people, r2 forum is better. u gonna get a mini-client nothing compares to that...no matter how many free kreds we are getting...
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

I'm asking about it guys, on behalf of all R2's red headed step children!

Comment

Okay, got an answer back on that, and you’re not gonna like it. It’s an R2 platform only event, Kong, Kabam and Armorgames will be left out of it.

Comment

Yeah so their whales get advantages others don't. LOL!

Comment

It's a bad "promotion" anyway...why would you want it lol?
                            Lunay - Knighted knight
                            23.25M BR
                            Guild : SHIELD
                            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

What do i care? I'm not out here paying $15 for 100 sepulcrum. i would rather sit and endlessly click to collect enough essence to make 100 white sylphs then pay those prices. Or wait for gods descent to come around once a month and just get 60 for paying nothing. But i appreciate the missed opportunity and hope to be included next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X