Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 8/7 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls tell us if no need to equip scatter on spire. coz it aint affecting the boss 9.
    WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

excuse me, totally disagree with you when it comes to that.
      not EVERY one can be taken there. and it's a little bit ridiculous for df to work on a normal run and NOT on nm mode. even more stupid is for ss not work on last boss 1st appearance.
      ok I'm no biggy, after all I barely invest on my toon. but I don't consider myself a noobie. and with a 130k+ team we can't finish nirvana nm ONLY because we can't use df, it's a little bit too ridiculous.
      Nynaeve, S20 - Nova Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        Things were supposed to be like that in every nm mode, but now seeing 90% of people got 80 set, its useless if they are taking it out, that way not every noob can be taken to 80 and make the set right away.
        not EVERY one can be taken there. and it's a little bit ridiculous for df to work on a normal run and NOT on nm mode. even more stupid is for ss not work on last boss 1st appearance.
        ok I'm no biggy, after all I barely invest on my toon. but I don't consider myself a noobie. and with a 130k+ team we can't finish nirvana nm ONLY because we can't use df, it's a little bit too ridiculous.
        Nynaeve, S20 - Nova Genesis

Comment

two more issues pls fix:

1. cant teleport in the wilds
          2. Autokick in spire

pls fix this also THANKS
          WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Things were supposed to be like that in every nm mode, but now seeing 90% of people got 80 set, its useless if they are taking it out, that way not every noob can be taken to 80 and make the set right away.
            Then there's no use skill with reduce casting speed like deepfreeze, thunderer, mire runes, or others -_-

[S3] Worg Lair
            Elite
            Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Aseekkkk ada MT, pasti buat up-date NENEN kan MT nya om...
              Keren dahhhhh

Comment

What abt the compensation for this emergency MT

Comment

and i need good compensation

Comment

poor archers, they got skill those can use anywhere, i means df, in spire can,t, in mp can,t, must ask replace df to another skill

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                      What abt the compensation for this emergency MT
                      For compensation packs, nothing change, 200k gold n daru, 2 lvl 2 exp scroll, 2 double honor scroll lol

[S3] Worg Lair
                      Elite
                      Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Please fix the lag and black square too..lagging badly cant event do BG and cross server arena

Comment

i like the mpd DF changes

normal difficulty MPD = DF works
                          nightmare difficulty MPD = DF not work

they call it nightmare for a reason so taking away the deep freeze actually makes it a challenge
                          Cyanide
                          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Sicario

Comment

damn.,., i just login,., and dc,., because that MT....
                            & i hope i get reward jewel hunt "Lost Treasure of Antiquity II" from yesterday....

Comment

Originally posted by CMoreto View Post
                              It's called "nightmare" mode for a reason, how good is a nightmarish monster if it's efficiency can be cut into half by just one stupid low rage skill?

Comment

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
                                Then there's no use skill with reduce casting speed like deepfreeze, thunderer, mire runes, or others -_-
                                YUP lol i got a mire rune a month and a half ago and poured everything into it its now lvl 8 going on lvl 9 and basically only usable as a quick shot on a monster at the start or end of a fight (good for trying to sneak that last hit in when u get that close call once every couple months) other than that its pretty much a waste of my time and money to own and had purchased with balens (as an archer it was handy to double up my slows on bosses and in ST) a right people who paid for that skill should keep....anyone who owns a mire rune had to pay for it in the first place after all....

Comment

Working...
                                X