Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 8/7 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm...what did they fix? Jewel hunt still not there
    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Not a bug ... all bosses have been "inhanced" as majority of players have continued to lvl up ... expect that to continue as we lvl up so will the Monsters/Bosses . that is the R2 Games way of "encouraging" us to actually "work" these accts to keep up.
      They r as tired as we r of players under 70 with over 100BR cause they want to stay at a lvel to pound the little ppl actually matching pass with lvl and BR .. well that will fix that ! Lmao u will also find sshot useless in many cases now too .. oh well maybe ppl yellg " Come help with last boss will increase ...and just maybe some will actually dien to come help ... but don't count on it some just don't feel it their duty to help mates .oh well the rest of us "little" ppl will continue to help each other and play as teams cause its more fun that way .. Don't U agree ? DreamQuiver ..still growing and having fun.Da lady with class

Comment

Originally posted by CMoreto View Post
        excuse me, totally disagree with you when it comes to that.
        not EVERY one can be taken there. and it's a little bit ridiculous for df to work on a normal run and NOT on nm mode. even more stupid is for ss not work on last boss 1st appearance.
        ok I'm no biggy, after all I barely invest on my toon. but I don't consider myself a noobie. and with a 130k+ team we can't finish nirvana nm ONLY because we can't use df, it's a little bit too ridiculous.
        Its called nightmare for a reason, my friend.
        I wanna see how a team of 170/180k br can finish nirvana nm now without df, if they fail, they shouldn't even have 80 set.
        Be happy we don't have all the chinese changes yet, else people that are on Sky-trail level 3 ( maybe 4 some of them ) wouldn't have been there.
        No deepfreeze - no fast sets - more fun.
        Being on a dead server, again not my problem, R2's problem, or your problem cause top players can't finish it/can't help you.

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
        excuse me but us under lvl 80 that are lvl 78 etc you just give up on us huh - i mean i cant do nirvana with out df impossible on my server and with little help i dont think i ever get lvl 80 set so if they dont fix it ill quit when i get maxed sc and stable and gems cuz no point :P
        There is always normal.
        NM is made for hardcore cashers, and in my opinion, insult me the way you want all of you, but nm should have been a really nm even for cashers, not with df and to be 5-10% harder than normal mode.
        For campers who stayed, its their problem, not mine, the gears are taking way less time to do, same as when I said that the gold required for 80 item is too low.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

why with each offline time i lost 131k hp from my 161k?

Comment

Servers back up and S1 still doesn't have Jewel Hunt game. I thought that was one of the things being fixed by this maintenance?

Comment

ok so patch ended where is my box i couldnt get from yesterday, my compensation from succubus, and my compensation for this ?

Comment

no comp packs???? dafuq

Comment

am i suppost to be happy being swept under the rug.... again? i dont think so i got my tickets still waiting to be handled..... and im about fed up.

Comment

you call that a compensation???????
                    I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
                    Enough to make my systems blow
                    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
                    I'm radioactive, radioactive

SERVER 3 - SHADOW ARCHER

Fallen angel that is I
                    I’ll lead you all you left behinds
                    Now is ever do or die
                    Together no man left behind
                    We are the left behinds

Comment

holy seal & talent

how to lvl skill & talent holy seal cup now. Can you tell us?

thenks...

Comment

server 517. Please fix the issues with not being able to plunder a hostile city, Cant clear that quest. Visit Cloud city, cant clear that quest. Astro, cant clear that quest. lv 22 now. I have tried to send in a ticket put I get error message there saying it is down.

s517
                        Immer
                        Archer
                        SemperFI guild.

Comment

I lost all my progress for the Astral Master quest due to this update.

Comment

tgs05 sadly among other issues R2 seems to not be able to fix i would assume your trying to upload a picture into the ticket system which apparently at the moment cant handle picures. I had been asked to send pics thru links using tinypic.com because its probably going to be ...like all other issues r2 has broken for a long time.(go figure)

Comment

no loading s1

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                                no I invited 1st! where is your manners
                                Our servers in the same boat lol
                                U visit our server or us visit yours, not much different :P
                                Last edited by HanaDawa; 08-07-2014, 09:41 AM. Reason: Wrong Quote :P

[S3] Worg Lair
                                Elite
                                Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Working...
                                X