Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 8/7 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R223737470 View Post
    I lost all my progress for the Astral Master quest due to this update.
    whose fault may i ask..
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

hey now what? -_-"
      Wartune.r2games

IGN: SeventySixth
      Class: Mage
      Guild: Aztec
      VIP: None
      Server: [S517] The Third Land

" I am a GAMER not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have MANY."

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
        whose fault may i ask..
        im sure he is talking about the quest for doing 5k astrals not the actual astrals themselves lol. (atleast i hope)

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          I said about a dead-server for those who are not on a active/merged server ( even some merged servers are dead, so ... ).
          We both got different opinions, yes, but what you just said makes sense.
          Why would R2/PC/7road let you use df on NM mode? Its a reason why it is called Nightmare mode.
          I don't know about you, I maybe feel bit weird too for not doing ( I barely play, on the verge of quitting for good ), but normal is better than trying and wasting time on nm.
          5/6 stones + the ones from carddraw if you are lucky in normal is enough, if you can't do nightmare, am I right? If you talk about the easy way of getting high br people or friends with high br just to get over 15/20 stones from nm, then that's bad, and I am proud with R2's move.
          I just said my opinion, and replied to you, I'd rather pay and play with the current mp changes, than pay and play with everyone doing nm mode once they reached the level requirement, just cause " DF " is op.
          Catacombs/Necropolis - DF Usable, and maybe soon enough for Purgatory Maze, the rest doesn't need DF.
          Have a nice day/evening girl/boy ! ( Idk your gender ).
          Oh, and don't take it as a insult or in the wrong way, just saying my opinion.
          not that our servers are dead, guess we are lacking archers. which apparently I must say people are starting to consider not useful anymore
          I have no problems with the runs really, if I do them I did, if I don't... meh, leave them be. I have better stuff to do fortunatly this game is suppose to be my relax point. so... when it stresses me out, I say go to hell ^^
          I don't pay, that's for sure. can't really afford. might have done 4 or 5 recharges the 2 years I've been playing. still kinda proud of my 133k br, means I'm doing something right.
          atm is noon, and last time I checked was a girl ^^
          Have a nice yourself he/she/it
          Nynaeve, S20 - Nova Genesis

Comment

I find archers useful.... IS and lots of damage. No, they dont need them for DF anymore, maybe they can break out the rest of their skills, maybe Poison Arrow? You would be surprised how much extra damage that adds up to after you have lvl 4 ap on your target.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by CMoreto View Post
              not that our servers are dead, guess we are lacking archers. which apparently I must say people are starting to consider not useful anymore
              I have no problems with the runs really, if I do them I did, if I don't... meh, leave them be. I have better stuff to do fortunatly this game is suppose to be my relax point. so... when it stresses me out, I say go to hell ^^
              I don't pay, that's for sure. can't really afford. might have done 4 or 5 recharges the 2 years I've been playing. still kinda proud of my 133k br, means I'm doing something right.
              atm is noon, and last time I checked was a girl ^^
              Have a nice yourself he/she/it
              i agree with u there, like i said before in prev post, will follow the rules or just quit for good n find other game :P

[S3] Worg Lair
              Elite
              Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Emergency maintenance again but no announcement..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayy_ View Post
                  Emergency maintenance again but no announcement..
                  Like usually, there's nothing new about R2 :P

[S3] Worg Lair
                  Elite
                  Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                    then how about we also remove knight apollo or egg from every thing else and mages heal? sounds fair?
                    u sure u want the r2 to do this?? sure u dont wanna think it over???

Comment

• bah...really..no announcement till now...

Comment

Working...
                      X