Server Loading Issues Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Loading Issues Update

Some players on select servers are having loading issues currently, and we are aware of the problem, and working diligently to repair it, though it may take some time. Please remain patient with us and allow our tech support team to find the issue and repair it. If you are experiencing these issues on your server currently, please check your network connections, clean all your browser cache and history, flash cache, make sure your internet is working properly, and if still having the issue, remain patient as our team is trying to fix it for you now.

Update: We are sorry about what you have experienced with this issue. There will be compensation for who suffered from the loading issue in the last 2 days. Please keep an eye on this thread for more information.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 08-17-2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

We are patient, the problem is that we get ignored a lot. Is not first time and pretty much always the answer is "clear cache, clear cookies,clear history, check flash player, buy new laptops, change Internet provider, eat cake, drink beer, etc" but nothing actually works since the problem is not OURS!

Comment

i play from germany 100mbits max we can get as conection speed and yes i have problems i tryed everything vpn all dont work.

but its an good Anouncement that u guys working on it.
        NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
        Archer Current br 226k

Comment

please sort this out

Comment

And can u also fix the BG bug???

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
              Some players on select servers are having loading issues currently, and we are aware of the problem, and working diligently to repair it, though it may take some time. Please remain patient with us and allow our tech support team to find the issue and repair it. If you are experiencing these issues on your server currently, please check your network connections, clean all your browser cache and history, flash cache, make sure your internet is working properly, and if still having the issue, remain patient as our team is trying to fix it for you now.
              FAILED! Total Progress, Stuck in P loading..

Comment

s78 Been trying since 2240gmt 8/16/14 to log in. Still no joy

Comment

FAILED! Error in Total Progress in P loading.

Comment

ive got 2 accs on s244 star glen in respect guild both are VIPs and I still cant access my game, I just hope there is going to be a conciderable compensation for this inconvenience as im not very happy, we never had this problem b4 the new patches

Comment

I have multiple players and only one cannot log in so it is not a cache & cookie or network issue.

Comment

Its just an insult to ask players to do the basics - this is YOUR problem R2 , just FIX it

Comment

im never have this problem before now whit this ptch and now we need w8 bcse ppl work to repair this BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ISSUES

Comment

thanks for the new patch

Comment

Compensation??! <,<

Comment

Working...
                              X