Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Loading Issues Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when supost to join the game i waitin 10 hours to log in and nothing hapent ..please r2 dont sleep fix this trubble .....

Comment

Hope BG / Arena will be fixed, instead of players i see just some dusted shadows, i cant click them in BG to attack, very lagged in Arena.. also whats the deal with damage decreased after patch ? Is there any pro who can give us some informations or we just sit here and wait like idiots ?
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Server 389 I always having loading problems! What going ON!

Comment

Day 2, and am I still stuck in loading. Now try and tell me its on my end, everything else works. This is getting ridiculous. For 2 days I have missed the marriage quests and marriage tree. If this isn't fixed soon, I want my money back. We spent money to get married with this ridiculous new patch and now I can't even log in to do the quests.. 2 days, 4 tickets, many posts, and still locked out. Great job R2. Just refund my money so I can uninstall this game and find something better!!
          Last edited by R263106989; 08-17-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

server 256 messing up also

Comment

Originally posted by dadabeets View Post
              Server 389 I always having loading problems! What going ON!
              please help me out!

Comment

After 2days ppl has posted log in problems and now you just say r2 team working on it?. What they have done last 2days? i bet this : Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2779.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	1693108

Comment

i have waiting more than 5 hours front of my laptop. and till now i got nothing fixed

Comment

fix the bug in arena

Comment

I hope you guys fix it soon as this is a huge disadvantage for many....
                      Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
                      Server Name:
                      [S78] Mortling Stronghold
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Why i could log in on s419 (1st account) without any trouble but can't do that on s422 (2 account)??????????????????????????????????????????????

Update info: if i try to go on s422 from 1st account - 1 can choose class of player but after that write "Network Connection Was Lost"
                        Last edited by Dixie55; 08-17-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

It's been to days that i'm having problem to loggin and i did every thing that you advise us to do so i'm waiting but maybe i wont be that patient. I'm throwing money away right now and i d'ont like it.

Comment

Yeah, the issue most of you have is the loading is stuck, and they're trying to get to the bottom of it, but for the one player who just might have a network issue, I'd rather they fix it themselves instead of wait in here with the rest of you unable to log in. So for that player, on a just in case basis, we'll always recommend they double check. I can honestly say, I thought my computer had fried one day cause my kid had turned off the monitor on me. Took me a few minutes of panic before I realised it was a PEBCAK error, but once I did, I could play. If there's others out there who can get in by fixing on their own end, it's always the place to start.

For the rest? Patience.. cause it's taking a while here and I have no clue when it's going to be done. You can keep the loading screen open, and it might be 10 minutes, it might be 3 hours (or never) and it lets you in, but from what I'm hearing from my kong people with the issue, it freezes you or can bump you back out, so if you're in, then just play, and know that if you refresh you might not be able to get back in. For those stuck out... there's other games to play, one of the mods has a hangman game going here somewhere. Feel free to vent away...

Whoever comes up with the best non offensive rant in here gets rep from me, just no swearing, and no bashing the company. Feel free to rant away about the delay and how it's ruining your game/lives/day... I can join in here with you... here's mine:

As a mod, I'm a go between for the players and the company, and all the players pm me on Kong the second they see me log in. So I try to answer them, but as soon as I finish with one player, I get another pming the same question. They don't see that I just posted the answer a few minutes earlier on the kong chat, cause they just logged in, so I answer them too, and post again in the kong chat, as well as the kong forum. (I'm primarily a kong mod for those here who dont know, but I try to help out here when I can) So yeah, yesterday was full of players in my pm, my email, my kong chat.. then in game, had guildies and non guildies asking about other bugs, as my server is not affected. So I answer as many as I can, I note what to report now (server loading, bg and arena are the three biggies) but this goes on, and on, and on for hours. I can't respond fast enough to them, I had to ignore some questions about minor issues cause in my opinion they can wait, our forum blew up with people and in reporting and wanting updates and timelines on this stuff and not being able to give to you guys is heartbreaking, frustrating, stressful, just awful. I had missed the first day of the patch for playing just cause of general bugs, and making some stuff for a guide on kong with the other kong mod. Then the next day I couldn't play cause everything was broken, yesterday I couldn't play cause I was busy with you guys, and it' still broken. I had to take a break, turned off my pm for the first time since hall of fame last year when it broke. (even the cw wager issue wasn't so intense) and went for a ride in the sunshine with my husband. Today, I come back into it and it's still not fixed? It's been a day... and it's maddening. I hear all your rants, and R2 really is working on this, but why can't they just fix it right away? I wish they could but obviously they can't. So yeah, there's my rant, you guys go...

Comment

wew why now? its WB!!! you better have a reward for us if this is fix

Comment

SOLVE THAT ERROR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I missed Battleground,Tank Trials and World Boss just because of this stupid error!

Comment

Working...
                                X