No announcement yet.

Server Loading Issues Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will this bug have affects on our char? and what if does?

Comment

@ Greenfireflygirl , do you happen to know why for some damage decreased drastically after patch ? For example i used to hit templars with 150k 160k with Ultimate Slasher, now I barely hit with 100k or even less. Tested on same players, tested on players without any resistance crystals (unactive players) still the same damage. Any ideas if it might be a bug or anything else ? I find it quite funny when my patk is nearly 51k and i do less damage than it was 48k..
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Server 37 does not work, server 36 does work, so this has nothing to do with my network conditions.
        Oh and yes fix the arena freezing all the time, remove the silly wedding stuff and give knights back there 4% hp restore after block. Thank you!

Comment

same here getting tired of this problems. have put money in the game. and never compansation for this

Comment

Myself from R2 also facing loading issues. Buttocks itchy went to refresh but did not get back in. World Boss in 30 mins. Also for 2 days no Battleground and you expect us to do Class Advancement. For those who made it on time, congratulations. For me, I just need 1 more Battleground win but already 2 days never happen. Oh ya! If you have decided to give compensation, make sure you give me at least 5mil gold because this is what I am getting. I can forget about the Daru which I don't really need.

Bahamutâ„¢, archer of S242. Battle Rating? No need mention. I am doing at least 5mil gold on each WB without balens, what do you think?

Comment

Also stuck at 50% log in screen.
              Info, if needed.
              -Character Name : Yyoouu
              -Server : [S251] Claw Rift - http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=1083
              -Browser you are using : IE 11.0.11, also attempted with same results on Google Chrome Version 36.0.1985.143, Mozilla Firefox 31.0.

Comment

server 520 also COMING ERROR ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Kabam S41 same ****... and its almost time for wb...
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Server 29 just crashed.

Comment

honestly they are totally incompetent and very slow to react.
                      Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

just got kicked from server and now getting this error

ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away

Wasnt having any problems before, seems they are working on some fix.
                        Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

server 30 just crashed

Comment

Server 38 crashed

Comment

kabam s41 network lost. all other webs working. wb after 10 mins and we were in TOK > !

Comment

If i had network problems, i wouldnt be able to read this do i......

Comment

Working...
                                X