Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Loading Issues Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its funny, cuz my husband and i cant login at all... now he tried to start on a new server,... and surprise ... THAT is working... but our regular login... nah... patient since 2 days btw.
    | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Comment

same on server 23 log in black screen. seems your latest patch has messed everything up including battleground, arena, wilds, world boss, and now can't log in. congrats on another fail

Comment

Grrrr....

server 32 booted me out and i cant log back in anymore, wont load just BLACK SCREEN -
          Last edited by msdavao78; 08-17-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

hello?

oh now the server pages come up but can't click my server. button won't work then goes black saying signature mismatch possible scripting attack
            Last edited by jeremiah36; 08-17-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Kabam S18 out.

Comment

419 crashed while I was playing. It did come back up, eventually. Now, the question is: for how long?

Comment

Lol, we just had a micro-mini Maintenance, all things reset and people in MPD DI lost attempt

Comment

Two day we wait , 3 min for fix it...
                    Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

my connection is fine,but after the last MT, every batle loading image again,again and again.this waste my INTERNET kouta.pliss fix this.and after MT the LAGing is more bad ***

Comment

ok i was blitzing campagn and got booted in a whole server crash on 23, i didn't get to finish my blitz, no rewards and lost stamina, thanks alot i want my stamina back. we all know you make plenty of money go hire a real developer and get some of this **** fixed !!!

Comment

You guys suck at ranting, I want the heavens to crash here or no rep from me! But yeah, issue is fixed, sorry couldn't give more notice, I got about 60 seconds or less. But relog, you're in and all should be good. Moving on to bg and arena issues.

If you were in a wedding or something and lost your room, had the reset upset something like that, please make a ticket for it and explain to them what happened. It's unfortunate that some things get bumped out, like stamina and the like, but the comp for it is this:
                          • gold x 200k
                          • daru x 200k
                          • double exp scroll x1

If you feel that you are inadequately comped for something lost, such as wedding gifts, please know that they are aware that problems happen sometimes when they need to do an emergency like this, and hopefully we won't have any more connectivity issues, but they needed to do this for the good of all players who were having issues. With a widespread issue like this, it's the best way, even if it negatively impacts some. But we'll try to sort those out.

Comment

wow what happen to my married?
                            was in wed hall, still have 100mins++ countdown time. Suddenly Network loss, can not back in. Once logged my wedding is gone. I MISSING all the reward!!

Comment

Omg Just Fix Ä°t Loading take a month ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by R270471461 View Post
                                wow what happen to my married?
                                was in wed hall, still have 100mins++ countdown time. Suddenly Network loss, can not back in. Once logged my wedding is gone. I MISSING all the reward!!
                                I had the same... :/ I am far from pleased. A true wedding hangover -_- And we were just getting to the good bits: the drunken uncle, the terrible karaoke and the passing out of random party goers. I missed all that fun!

But please: file a ticket on that asap.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X