No announcement yet.

Server Loading Issues Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay updating first post to let you all know you'll be getting a comp for the loading issues too... go read back in a moment.

Comment

ty for the server down time compensation.. but what about the missed arena one?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        I had the same... :/ I am far from pleased. A true wedding hangover -_- And we were just getting to the good bits: the drunken uncle, the terrible karaoke and the passing out of random party goers. I missed all that fun!

But please: file a ticket on that asap.
        Hmmm, ticket send. Can we get refund and restart the wedding. cause there is no announcement about this quick maintenance in my server..

Comment

hahaha frm since 2 days no arena too.stuck aftr battle
          IGN :‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ आदित्य
          Server : [S494] Briarwall Forest
          Class :Knight [spr_noobi]

Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

As said in another thread, the compensation is fine for the maintenance itself, for the stuff we missed the last 2 days it is a joke. No insignia as arena does not work, 504 still unreachable so no amethyst double time and so on...where is the compensation for that? 1h30 and we even miss world boss, if the day is lost no chance to finish cq and so on and so on..

Sure things happen but the compensation should be related to what we miss and not just random numbers someone decided to give out so ppl shut up....

Comment

Fix s504 please.

Comment

Comment

What about the endless loading loop ?
                  I have that problem, its like the content i download never saves and everytime i refresh it keeps loading the same content again... and flash is set to store unlimited content.
                  East coast archer.

Comment

i hope the compensation is worthwhile, down all day on s504 ***** hell

Comment

Also comnpensation please for inability to access hot events now for a week and many rewards that are stuck in there

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdOMLEJbhbg that's what i think about this (200k gold and daru) ... compensation

Comment

Yep, 504 still unreachable. And no sign of any community manager or official that keeps us posted what is goinf the f on. +1 day for the current hot events is a minimum that should happen beside a compensation that is related to the things we miss (insignia, amethysts, 2-3 million gold/daru and the list goes on) and not such a joke compensation they posted on here so far.

Edit, just entered after 5+ hours and after 2 minutes dc again. If I get back in quickly starting cata to save at least that!
                          Last edited by ComingCurse; 08-17-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Still having long load issues with 432/435/485 merged. Was trying to do spire, the loading timed out and kicked me right out of the dungeon so I lost my attempt. Also 2 days of this arena bug suck. Really wish I hadn't cleared my cache with this patch, because people who aren't having issues on my server haven't cleared it. So there is indeed some issue with the storing of information with each time you log in. Once you've logged in and loaded an area once it stays loaded that whole time you're on. So my suggestion for people doing mpd and such is to load in without attempt once, then do it again with attempt. It sucks but it works for now as a sure fire way to do what you have to do.
                            S435 Witchlight bluffs
                            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Need to start a petition for them owing us Balans. Lots and lots.

Comment

This is a ridiculous compensation for all the issues that we've been having. I'm on server 417, and ever since the patch, nothing but dropped connections, and problems, having to reload 5 times, to get to the next screen, and to top that off Arena was broken for our server.

I seriously expected more from R2 in terms of realizing all the problems they have caused as a result of this patch. They have made certain things obsolete, at least I don't where to find it, namely the signet training medals..

ZHopefully the more people complain, the more compensation we will see , as clearly this patch was not bug tested, or a lot of prework was done on all servers.. very disappointing R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X