No announcement yet.

Server Loading Issues Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s504 wasnt working rest of sunday and all i got is 200k gold and daru , u kidding me.
    i lost amythest mine+event, card hunting event rewards, wb, cq quest 55-64, wild creatures + boss, treasure hunt, bg, arena, plundering, bounty quests.
    200k seems enough thx very much ^^

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-19_21-33.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	1693384

Again ( S398 ) -_-

Comment

Originally posted by dae25 View Post
        s504 wasnt working rest of sunday and all i got is 200k gold and daru , u kidding me.
        i lost amythest mine+event, card hunting event rewards, wb, cq quest 55-64, wild creatures + boss, treasure hunt, bg, arena, plundering, bounty quests.
        200k seems enough thx very much ^^
        This is total bullshiit, horrible lag eventually forces you to restart, and then you can't get in. So many things lost, as DAE said, and a comp pack that was an insult. I spend good money on this game, and don't get compensation (adequate) when YOU have the problem??? Told to do all the same things, surprised you don't even ask for your infamous screenshot, like the typical copout. I think this is one of the best games out there, but you are rapidly changing my mind. Maybe I should go back to Everquest 2, at least they tested and fixed code BEFORE they released it, not like these clowns, and they were happy with a fixed monthy rate to play. All this just to over complicate an already complex game, and try to force us to spend even MORE money to try and keep up, like this stupid wedding garbage. Get serious, or shut down your servers, R2 and Kabam. If this doesn't change fast, I have spent the last US dollar here, I'll resort to slow camping like so many others.

Comment

I didn't have any login issues at all. Now, after they say they're working on the login issues, I can't login. pfft

Comment

i did not have any issues until today now I can't even log in

Comment

You guys had great timing for me i missed the whole world boss, i couldnt login 30 minutes before, or during, but 3 minutes after w boss.

Comment

Another day another load issue. Server 212. I'd like to be able to not crash every 10-15 minutes maybe. Makes mps, spire, and pretty much everything pvp or multi-player un-doable.

Comment

Any updates on this yet? Using 1GB a day to load the entire game from scratch every time you refresh or open the game on a limited connection gets really expensive really fast. Going to have to quit until you guys actually fix something. clearing the cache, flash cache, reinstalling flash, rebooting and whatever other stupid excuse you may come up with does not fix the problem.

Thanks, S195
                  S211 Tamera
                  992k br
                  I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Ok nice fix. Got kicked out again and can not get in anymore. get again error occurred when trying to get to server. Server 257. No problems this morning and now i am ....... again. Can R@finally take care of this issue. Missed all events last night and see it happen again tonight. That is why we pay for VIP????????????

Comment

2 nights in a row, no MPD, no Spire, no Arena, so what compensation are we going to get for this. Too bad i spend too much time working.

Comment

Same, was fine all day, then I just got kicked out and can't log back in. server 238

Comment

2 nights in a row, no MPD, no Spire, no Arena, so what compensation are we going to get for this. Too bad i spend too much time working.

Comment

saw the miniclient is there too
                            no problems downloading and installing it. Also this one tells me when i try to get in Error Occurred
                            How fun.

Comment

2 nights lost, but this time with GB incluided. Please fix this as soon is posible with juicy compensation server 234

Comment

Exactly how long is 'SOME TIME'? Forever maybe
                                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                                Maximizeâ„¢
                                Guess whose back with trouble?
                                ©S174

Comment

Working...
                                X