Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance

We will be taking all servers except for R2 server S372 down for an emergency maintenance on 8/17/2014 at 10:20am EST for a short time. Please expect the servers to be down at least 20 minutes. There will be a compensation for this issue.
    • gold x 200k
    • daru x 200k
    • double exp scroll x1

Dear players, we would like to express regret to anyone who was affected by the server maintenance that we needed to do on all our servers. We are hoping that this will allow better gameplay for those players affected by a server loading issue and some other connectivity issues. We regret that we were unable to give warning in this instance but due to the severity of the problems, we needed to make this adjustment without having time to let you all be aware first. We hope we did not impede anyone’s game time in doing so.

The R2Games Team.

what about battlegrounds 2 days no battlegrounds and i still have this login issue

Comment

3 days no arena,what about arena i need warriors marks for the mount
      ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Such a generous comp package.

Comment

Arena and battlegrounds and all the little bugs behind them... priority the first two but yes, they're also being looked into. Hopefully we can update you on that soon.

Comment

sorry not being ungratefull but the compo is a joke lots llost mpd attempts and that compo aint gonna cover it..we on my server are getting fed up we have all made a pact not to spend any money till it is fixed and people get thier attempts back or compensated for thier lost attempts..also please fix arena and put it back to how it was
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

what about 2 days where we couldnt login, missed wb, spire, mpd and others.. what about that? you compensate 200k gold and daru for that? really? this is a joke?

Comment

hey GM your emergency MT is not fixing our trouble shadows lag,as u know my netwrok is fine.i already clear chace n cookies.what THE emergency MT do

Comment

I lost my attempt too in MPD, Nirvana NM. We where just entered and all went down... I want my attempt back!

Comment

So this was scheduled to happen at 10:20am and last 20mins, happened at 11:30am lasted about 3minutes, made around 80% of players across the board to lose mpd attempts etc and probably didn't fix ****..

and allw e egt is 200k gold, daru and a bloody exp scroll? wow, thanks..
                    Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                    Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                    You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                    This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Compensation a joke lost attempts arena's thought this version was working in china. Why no warning of shut down about had enough of it now

Comment

Compensation pack is total rubbish and ** considering all the bugs lack of bg and loading issues that each and everyone of us has had to endure these past few days. Come on R2 you can do a lot better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

i am getting a bad hangover over this.
                          But no point in complaining, since moderators are not staff for R2..
                          No R2 staff member cares or dares to come out, and leave it to our forum mods, vets and normal players
                          get a game master out and let him explain how they think this unfair event of bugs will be compensated
                          to a point that it really covers players losses.

Comment

Hey mofos how bout a post on top of the page so can know when maintainance is on, further more how bout cet time ? U people do know not only us residents play here, and that u have servers in eu and so on, why didnt a gm post this ? Why no ingame msg about maintainance?, lost spire cause u special case people donno how to do stuf properly. Kindly **** off, ty

Comment

so did you fix bg or is it still bugged

Comment

Working...
                              X