Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 8/18 - 8/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i pity those who will play on these new servers, only bugs and errors awaits them. surely this will drive new players away if the bug persists.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Quit making new servers and fix and merge your old ones?

Comment

is 524 up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by R268753117 View Post
          is 524 up yet?
          maybe they've realize their mistakes and stopped creating new servers
          IGN: SeventySixth
          Class: Mage [Crit]
          Level: xxx
          VIP: xxx
          Battle Rating: xxx
          Guild: xxx
          Server: xxx
          Player Type: Light/Moderate Casher
          Cash Spent: xxx

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

Comment

Where is the new 524 server.. waited all week for this and nothing.. come on

Comment

think they fell asleep, forgot what day it is, on vaction, had to may drinks at bar while *out to Lunch*

Comment

oh my now they cant even launch a new server aw shame shame maybe if u fixed other servers first but no that would be the right thing to do.

Comment

Honestly this is not funny. I have waited long And hard patiently for this server, and nothing. Can you atleast update us on the server. Any news will be good as long as I have an idea of when. Do you not want my money. Should I just go play somewhere else. I'm not laughing. If this is the kind of service I will expect from this game, might as well leave now. I have read thousands of threads about the game thd service the poor quality, yet I'm still giving you a chance, but now you are over 2 hours Into a server launch that does not exist. Just an update will suffice.

Comment

this is a very poorly run company..The customer service is non existent...

Comment

Thanks for your amazing service. I guess no new server or even a response. See you later and I'm taking my money else where. You guys are truly first class

Comment

thx wartune for srv 524

Comment

Are you guys going to update this. S524 isnt out its now 3:35pm 3 1/2 hours passed noon. Since there isn't 2 noons a day i pray you didn't mean at night because then that would be 12AM the 21ST thank you and please update us asap since its so late.

Comment

523 was late opening, but thats was like 3 hrs, not 5+ like this is looking

Comment

high paying future server customers waiting for s524 to release and we are now 4 hours behind on progress. Maybe they are doing like people recommend; attempting to fix lag rather than open this new server. Maybe they are fixing bugs or something. Who knows? I just expect that when it does finally come out, some " late release compensation " ... Just saying. They still havent given any compensation to arena being broke for almost 2 days. A measly 200k gold and daru is not nearly acceptable to the loss in league points, insignias, and league insignias lost. So.. with further ado... we wait some more. And grow more annoyed by our current DEAD server.. :/

Comment

So I take it this server is a no go. Wasted my bloody time sitting on my Lappy waiting. I wish you show courtesy abc told us when and if you will open today. Could have done more with my time. But I am the idiot and moron for waiting and waiting and still replying to this thread. Lesson learned. Fool me once Shame on you, fool me twice, Shame on me. But there is no third.

Comment

Working...
                                X