[Activity] Sweet Wedding - Mount Trainer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Sweet Wedding - Mount Trainer

Duration: 8/18- 8/20 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S507
    • Kabam: S1 - S101
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Upgrade your mount to required level and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 4: Mount Training Whip x2000, Sweet Wedding Pack x10
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 5: Mount Training Whip x2500, Sweet Wedding Pack x20
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 6: Mount Training Whip x3000, Sweet Wedding Pack x30
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 7: Mount Training Whip x3500, Sweet Wedding Pack x40

Note:
    • Rewards can be redeemed ONCE per character.
    • Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.

why LVL 4 now? it was lvl 3 before ;"( so unfair

Comment

Originally posted by StrikerThe13 View Post
      why LVL 4 now? it was lvl 3 before ;"( so unfair
      lvl3? show me the link or screenshot which show it was lvl 3 (coz as far as i remember it was lvl4 before)
      Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

it was lvl 3 before..

Comment

it always been lvl 4, from the start of stable events.

Comment

No actually once was for lvl3 also but was only 150 whips if i rememeber correctly.

Comment

its lvl3 in the first month of the server opening when its got it own events then its lvl4

Comment

Working...
              X