Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Sweet Wedding - Mount Trainer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Sweet Wedding - Mount Trainer

Duration: 8/18- 8/20 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S507
    • Kabam: S1 - S101
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Upgrade your mount to required level and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 4: Mount Training Whip x2000, Sweet Wedding Pack x10
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 5: Mount Training Whip x2500, Sweet Wedding Pack x20
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 6: Mount Training Whip x3000, Sweet Wedding Pack x30
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 7: Mount Training Whip x3500, Sweet Wedding Pack x40

Note:
    • Rewards can be redeemed ONCE per character.
    • Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.

why LVL 4 now? it was lvl 3 before ;"( so unfair

Comment

Originally posted by StrikerThe13 View Post
      why LVL 4 now? it was lvl 3 before ;"( so unfair
      lvl3? show me the link or screenshot which show it was lvl 3 (coz as far as i remember it was lvl4 before)
      Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

it was lvl 3 before..

Comment

it always been lvl 4, from the start of stable events.

Comment

No actually once was for lvl3 also but was only 150 whips if i rememeber correctly.

Comment

its lvl3 in the first month of the server opening when its got it own events then its lvl4

Comment

Working...
              X