Name: DarkLord
    Class:Mage
    Guild:maxgamer
    level : 72
    BR : 951996 ,still counting
    sylph :GAIA
    cash for mount only

Comment

Fix overall loading issue like inventory, mpd, tok, wilds, bg and almost everything. And why dont you spend a little more and host in better server/cloud for better performance because it matters a lot.
      RozenHaze

u 'll not be as u 're wen u mess with me

Comment

Arena too bugged all time its Stuck

Comment

That was suck arena from Yesterday Freeze at end of fight

Comment

Originally posted by LoliconLover View Post
            Someone needs to coerce Anonymous to have some fun with R2games
            i think i know a guy.

Comment

fix the damn lag issues all i am seeing is shadows not good and the boss lag my god fix our game and while ur at it 167 needs a merge please R2

Comment

Note: undo patch 3.1

Comment

Originally posted by papashai View Post
                  i kinda miss the compensation for loss of arena attempts, bg runs and MPD/TOK/SPIRE fails because of NON communicated maintenance. (i am lucky it didnt effect me but there are loads of people that did)

We can all file tickets, keep complain in forum but thats no solution what so ever.
                  I know forum mods did everything to keep forum fun (hang the man.. wonder who they had in mind) etc
                  but now the game is getting unfair because of the difference in game play possible.

When problems occure its sometimes hard to find a solution but as i use in my work.. information is motivation...
                  No information has been given to players about the situation and what was going on behind the screens.
                  No timepath was given, no forecast on how issues would be compensated.

Maybe i just saw the light.. its chinese communisme translated to an internationalplayed game... combined with reverse enginering.

Just get a gamemaster out and let him or her explain..
                  and i really feel sorry for the forum mod's and vets (if they are deployed ...)
                  Would you feel sorry for a thug working for a mob boss? Me either. Mods are representatives (by choice) of r2 and essentially PC, meaning they believe in what the company is doing, and supports them.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    Would you feel sorry for a thug working for a mob boss? Me either. Mods are representatives (by choice) of r2 and essentially PC, meaning they believe in what the company is doing, and supports them.
                    actually i do feel sorry for them. most of them only following orders because it's their job.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      actually i do feel sorry for them. most of them only following orders because it's their job.
                      you get paid for a job, being a mod is not a job. Mods asked to be R2 reps because either they think R2 is awesome and want to be a part of it, or they are desperate Sugary, Delicious Cupcakes!.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-19-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        you get paid for a job, being a mod is not a job. Mods asked to be R2 reps because either they think R2 is awesome and want to be a part of it, or they are Sugary, Delicious Cupcakes!
                        well, i was replying to the thug case, not the mods. as for the regular mods here, my policy to them is the "dont shoot the messenger".
                        however i still hated Game masters and admins to the guts because their inefficiency.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-19-2014, 07:37 AM.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Arena broke down some days before it needs fixing too

Comment

maintenance postponed not sure that is the best ideia since people are waiting for bg and arena fix for 4 days now but whatever

Comment

nah, i think maintenance postponed because the devs arent back from their weekends yet. as i said in my other post, i dont recall there was ever a maintenance in the weekends for bug issues.

Comment

devs please... quit your job! and R2!! hire new ppl forgodsake!!

Comment

Working...
                                X