Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes that's true

Comment

• I spend 1050 balance in one order (crypt key ) but i do not receive the gift and same problem with Tauren horse

Comment

• i think there talking about the 1 day vip token

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• i think i have same trouble like the other player .. but im not sure what should I do....

*please...ty

Comment

• wow just great....armorgames now got problem...can't detect the game!

just remove us from armorgames into another platform/game provider...its ridiculous...and armorgames is not even hosting it...i think we are linked to kongregate server for some reason...its not on armorgames

Comment

• I prefer AG to Kong, its faster and I dont have to deal with the annoying chatbox.. AG is down all over, its having issues as a whole, be patient, this has not happened before to my knowledge.. and ive been on AG for years

IF they were to move us at all, they should just move us to the r2 site, not kongregate where the same thing could possibly happen

Comment

• what is the problem with wartune of armor games??
                    i just cant start it by clicking on armor games homepage.
                    plz fix this or let me know the direct address to access armorgames server 8

Comment

• Originally posted by R27839251 View Post
                      what is the problem with wartune of armor games??
                      i just cant start it by clicking on armor games homepage.
                      plz fix this or let me know the direct address to access armorgames server 8
                      Obviously you cant read the last 2 posts.. AG IS DOWN, has been for a little over 3 hours now.. they have been working on it, go look at their facebook page for updates

Comment

• Originally posted by vorstrazavan View Post
                        I prefer AG to Kong, its faster and I dont have to deal with the annoying chatbox.. AG is down all over, its having issues as a whole, be patient, this has not happened before to my knowledge.. and ive been on AG for years

IF they were to move us at all, they should just move us to the r2 site, not kongregate where the same thing could possibly happen
                        in multiplayer arena, did you notice what was the server is written beneath your character? it says KONG-2...we are already in kongregate....AG not hosting at all
                        and ya, agreed with you, what im saying is move us out of AG/Kong to R2...i have account in R2...it loads smooth as silk...not issue at all 99% uptime

Comment

• dam u all this page is 4 news and events only its not a page 4 your prblems noobs read b4 u write Cupcakes
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-09-2014, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Hi wishicouldplay

Comment

• hi I am trying to find out about wedding how much it costs I see that it is 599 unbound balens for ring some both party's have to have it and how much is the wedding it self

Comment

Working...
                                X