Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] WT Emergency Maintenance 1/9 2:15 PM EST (11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither the Amythist Mine nor the Sylph Arena attempts reset on S388 this morning Jan. 10th!

Comment

Yay you must be the *** that disconnects me as i start tower of kings and spire... like it would be great if you learned how to write code so you frigging website could work . MAYBE SOME DAY YOU MIGHT LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR ******* JOB....

Comment

That was ♥ btw...
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-25-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Comment

i tought you will release new type of sylph? when was that??

Comment

OMG AG is already down b4 World Boss?

Comment

hope quickly MT

please sell with a discount

Comment

I missed my guild battle

I missed my guild battle due to you guys redirecting my log in ....for the last 33 mins <_<.....so now that i missed out on 1k honor and insignia and the last 1st place victory needed for my title.....what is going to be done about this? I have spent so much money on this game that I could have went out and bought a car by now....a nice car at that.....and then I miss out on days like this....new title.....insignia...being there to help my guildies....IDK...I just needed to vent about this...figured it might as well be to the people who caused it.

Comment

Yeah this is bullchit about sick of losing out on honor an 1k insig for ur chit .. Give us something worth our lost .. Not to forget 2 mil in gold from wb an grou[ arenas is about 450 insigs from that... U all aint working on ur gear your sitting ur ***** there readying .do u know how damn long it takes to make 70 gear leg ? I bet u dont sorry *** comp packages u give go stick them in ur ***...
                    wardog
                    guild:Unforgiven
                    archer
                    s214

Comment

Originally posted by zwinty_poo View Post
                      I missed my guild battle due to you guys redirecting my log in ....for the last 33 mins <_<.....so now that i missed out on 1k honor and insignia and the last 1st place victory needed for my title.....what is going to be done about this? I have spent so much money on this game that I could have went out and bought a car by now....a nice car at that.....and then I miss out on days like this....new title.....insignia...being there to help my guildies....IDK...I just needed to vent about this...figured it might as well be to the people who caused it.
                      Dude this thread is from january? Why did you necro bump this for an issue that has nothing to do with this?

Comment

i missed my GB too still cant log in redirecting screen if i,m lucky usualy is server unknown-please fix this i,m not casher but i spent last 1.5 year of my life on this game

Comment

Originally posted by R210617883 View Post
                          i missed my GB too still cant log in redirecting screen if i,m lucky usualy is server unknown-please fix this i,m not casher but i spent last 1.5 year of my life on this game
                          You can at least make a new thread. This is an old thread from January.

Comment

drftera4gt

Comment

what u need ?

Comment

please give me 1M gold to menteince

Comment

Working...
                                X