Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] WT Emergency Maintenance 1/9 2:15 PM EST (11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] WT Emergency Maintenance 1/9 2:15 PM EST (11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT)

Hello all,

Please know that Wartune will be undergoing emergency maintenance once again.
    All servers will be going down at 9 January 2:15 PM EST (8 January 11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT, 3:15 AM GMT +8)

Servers are expected to be down for at least 1 hour, and it is expected to last at most 2 hours.

We will address issues with the World BOSS, Battleground and Arena after the patch update.
    Please be patient while this maintenance is happening.

Compensation will be ready for you all when you log back into the game.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
    R2 Team
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!
    [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Thats just what you did this morning, we miss gb i hope u got a good compensation for that!

Comment

No Comment

Comment

Well.. You can do the Real Maintenance for 1 days, and fix all things that must be fixed, and give the real compentation, Not Just COMPENTATION !

Comment

yeah, maybe some player will get mad, but i know, we need MT to fix some bug so we can play without any bug and error later.... go go wartune

Comment

I just bet Ill get my 1000 Honoe for my missed GB wont I? Pffffffff My arenas and WB worked fine... got another excuse for plugging in something we must pay for?

Comment

So, is it untill tomorrow? or why say January 9?

Comment

maitenance is expected to last an hour up to 2 hours. it is shutting down in 5 minutes

Comment

this is unbelievable... we gonna lose gb...
                  A chuisle mo chroƃ*

Comment

next time also say something about different time zones because you say its 9 jan but here its 8 jan quick school lesson for you wartune

Comment

again mt its a disaster

Comment

If this goes on .. players get sick of these servers .. and MAY BE you might loose your people ... And the compensation is worst for Guild Battle .. we gain least 500 insignia and 500 honor in case we lost ... please keep that in mind hopefully the compensation is good HOPEFULLY!!!
                        Knight
                        Emerald Falls

Comment

3rd times a charm. I get 1st place every WB so you will compensate me with 1.8 million gold and daru?

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I'm amazed. Some people actually believe this is real life!

In which case, R2, congratulations on an amazing game that inspires such emotion!

Comment

Working...
                              X