Wartune Kabam Server Launch 4/14 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch 4/14 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S138 will be an East Coast Server, opening on April 14th at 12:00 PM EDT.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

S26
    Kabam
    No merged servers
    time zone 0 (european time)
    The reason for merge is very simple .....Alot of people quit game ....you actualy can chek that..The server does not have so much activity anymore and slowly you will
    lose the ones are still on the game....it would be in your interest to arange some merge for the server S-26 to maintain the cashiers on server , and not to leave game as it happened already...if u want at request i will give you at least 50 players good ones with nice battlerank that left game couse of lack of people or not having teams .
    Please be more carefull when people ask merges becouse game survives on our back , the active ones .
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kabam-S26
    Toon - Just
    Moderate cashier...Vip since ever....
    LVL 80 KNIGHT-

Comment

as i pointed out early my learnard friend lol r2 dont want merges to euro servers as it states in the pm im about to show it will cause a unbalanced game and against their policy to merge euro servers

R2 Oliver replied:
      Dear player,

Thank you for your report. We apologize about any issues you are facing and understand the frustrations that come with it.

Issues such as these are dictated by the developer. We apologize but the developer is refusing due to their policy. They are concerned about the balance of the game and server merges are done based on their data. We have submitted our suggestion but when they do not agree, there is not much we can do either.

We understand this is frustrating, but the decision has been made and is out of our control. If there is any news on server merge, it will be posted on our forum. Again, we apologize and hope this issue will be addressed soon.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

Originally posted by just_you View Post
        S26
        Kabam
        No merged servers
        time zone 0 (european time)
        The reason for merge is very simple .....Alot of people quit game ....you actualy can chek that..The server does not have so much activity anymore and slowly you will
        lose the ones are still on the game....it would be in your interest to arange some merge for the server S-26 to maintain the cashiers on server , and not to leave game as it happened already...if u want at request i will give you at least 50 players good ones with nice battlerank that left game couse of lack of people or not having teams .
        Please be more carefull when people ask merges becouse game survives on our back , the active ones .
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Kabam-S26
        Toon - Just
        Moderate cashier...Vip since ever....
        LVL 80 KNIGHT-
        Could you please try posting your request here so that it might get better noticed? Thanks a lot.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X