Wartune Server Merges for 6/5 Starting 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Merges for 6/5 Starting 3:30 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 5th of June beginning at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 4 to 6 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

West Coast Server:
    • Kabam S30 and Kabam S35 will be merging together.
    • Kabam S79, S86, S92, S94, S96, S99 and Kabam S111, S113, S115, S117, S119, S121, S131 will be merging together.
    • Kabam S123, S125, S127, S129 and Kabam S133, S135 will be merging together.
    • Kabam S137 and Kabam S139 will be merging together.

East Coast Servers
    • Kabam S122, S124, S126, S128, S130 and Kabam S132, S134 will be merging together.
    • Kabam S136, Kabam S138 and Kabam S140 will be merging together.
    • S581 and S585 will be merging together.

European Servers
    • Kabam S9 and Kabam S44, S54 will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    • A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    • Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    • Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    • After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!

come on r2 s26 needs a merge get ur cupcakes in gear

Comment

IGN:•BrokenRose•
      Class:Archer
      Guild:•Onež•

Comment

My wish come true!! S30 and S35 tytyty!

Comment

Great News, Finlay One Of Old Euro Gets Merge..

I/We can Only Hope & Pray, Or What Ever You Do In These Situations, Is That R2 Have Fixed The Dimension Bug's... I Have 2x Adv Open I Really Do Not Wish To Get Invaders, Then Not Being Able To Kick Them Out...
          Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-01-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Woo hoo. I'm looking forward to it, even if they won't be thrilled to merge with an older server.
            IGN: Swinella
            Class: Mage
            lvl: 80
            BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
            Server: Kabam s79
            Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

WHERE THE HELL IS THE MERGE FOR 432?????? We've been hung out to dry for 8 months now! Top players are leaving in droves because the activity is dropping dramatically and they aren't making new accounts on other servers. R2, you're losing a LOT cashing customers. PLEASE STOP IGNORING US!

Comment

when will s15 kabam also get a merge? we are geting less and less people on server

Comment

I hope kabam Europe S49 will get a merge soon too.
                  Weeks after weeks, it gets harder and harder to find people to do the instances

Comment

I agree Nico week after week more and more quit I skip alot these days cos most of my dailies team quit already. Top cashers are going too I mailed our mentor and asked them to please request we get a merge but again we are left out PLEASE MERGE KABAM 49

Comment

merge kabam s26 with s49 then we might get some gameplay ffs

Comment

Merge this server s26

I stop to play and come back to see what new and you still not merge. I m whit so many emails, pm, ask for merge R2 acc and they all lie.. Every time to many active players .. but server is Dead,.. and then read forum and all want merge.. its not easy to have 1 server then 3..... IDK maybe i am stupid. I think they want to save rest ppl... Maybe they want to shoot down all Europa servers. PUT megre and more Money will come.. IDK who look statistic but maybe no one look.... or someone work who dont Know what is best.. Game lives from us... if no players, not more game anymore................ maybe someone will read this.. and sorry for my English ... its not my language

Comment

Working...
                        X