Wartune Kabam Server Launch 3/10 @ 9:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch 3/10 @ 9:00 AM EST

Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S182, will be a new East Coast Server, opening on March 10th at 9:00 AM EST.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

is a european server ?

Comment

never gonna be a new euro server. they made that clear over 2 years ago :P
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

well gimmikc can u blame them when the only nation stupid enough to go in new server and spend madly are the bigger larger better americans

Comment

hehe, well. one thing we do think alike demo. kinda like to use my money on good munchies and wine and see the biggest in game fall after failin on cashin enough.

still happy i never use any money in it. and never will. was close few times. but every time events showed me. not worth it

(instead used it all on console games. i kinda got a nice collection now that i play while i blitz and see people who spent whine on how the money was wasted...:P)
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
            well gimmikc can u blame them when the only nation stupid enough to go in new server and spend madly are the bigger larger better americans
            very true its only the stupid americans who leaves a old server to spend money all over again on a new server

we europeans arnt stupid we stick to 1 server and stay their

Comment

Working...
            X