Event - 4th Anniversary Carnival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im on kabam s26 and it works for me
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-15-2016, 12:53 PM.

Comment

This is what I get when I click on the tab for Inner Circle Attempt.
      Please fix.
      Kabam S18, Grmyth
      Click image for larger version

Name:	S2018 Kabam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	1726203

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        The url in the screenshots all say S3, which is why I asked. I wonder if that has anything to do with the error.

I would love to see some information from people in a different region of the world as well.
        and this screenshot tells me im >>> [ S1 ] US WEST

Name:	Xme Wartune ANNI EVENT 2016 US 1 WEST  02.jpg
Size:	436.6 KB
ID:	1726204

and this sayes im >>> s1003-wartune.r2games.com

Name:	Xme Wartune ANNI EVENT 2016 US 1 WEST.jpg
Size:	407.4 KB
ID:	1726206

Comment

I can get you a screenshot if you really need but the link in this post, and in the events in the game, take me to the server list page.

I am on kabam s132.

Comment

i cant even get it to work im doing nothing diff then others are

Comment

Originally posted by grmyth724 View Post
              This is what I get when I click on the tab for Inner Circle Attempt.
              Please fix.
              Kabam S18, Grmyth
              Did you recharge 9.99? The inner ring requires a recharge, or fulfilling specific requirements in the first event to unlock an attempt. You can spin the outer ring 3 times a day.
              Originally posted by R2119921889 View Post
              I can get you a screenshot if you really need but the link in this post, and in the events in the game, take me to the server list page.

I am on kabam s132.
              The link in this post is suppose to take you to the server list. Don't know why they didn't just direct link to the server list.. The one in the game is suppose to open the actual event. Most people are reporting an error, so you might want to clear your browser cache, or try a different browser, to see if you can access the event.

I'm told the error issue has been fixed. I would love confirmation from you guys on that.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-15-2016, 09:07 PM.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Did you recharge 9.99? The inner ring requires a recharge, or fulfilling specific requirements in the first event to unlock an attempt. You can spin the outer ring 3 times a day.

The link in this post is suppose to take you to the server list. Don't know why they didn't just direct link to the server list.. The one in the game is suppose to open the actual event. Most people are reporting an error, so you might want to clear your browser cache, or try a different browser, to see if you can access the event.

I'm told the error issue has been fixed. I would love confirmation from you guys on that.
                they added 3 attempts but still same " ERROR "

Name:	Aredhel Anniversary 2016 03.PNG
Size:	514.5 KB
ID:	1726222

Comment

Did you receive the prizes? Is the error affecting your ability to participate in the event?
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Bom dia.
                    Ontem pela 1ª vez acessei o Evento de Aniversário, já hoje não consigo.
                    Sempre que tento abre a página com a mensagem abaixo e não aparece meus dados.
                    Já limpei o histórico do navegador e o cache do jogo.
                    conta: ElCid
                    server: 661
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by mikallateia; 08-16-2016, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Did you receive the prizes? Is the error affecting your ability to participate in the event?
                      not received any rewards in mail on any account on KABAM Server 1
                      I can spin the outer ring rewards get added to "claim-pool " only problem is >>> i don´t receive the rewards in my in-game-mail because of the error on KABMA.com

No problem on R2Games Server 1 account .

Comment

Originally posted by mikallateia View Post
                        Bom dia.
                        Ontem pela 1ª vez acessei o Evento de Aniversário, já hoje não consigo.
                        Sempre que tento abre a página com a mensagem abaixo e não aparece meus dados.
                        Já limpei o histórico do navegador e o cache do jogo.
                        conta: ElCid
                        server: 661
                        you need to LOG IN first to your account then click the link to the anniversary page

Comment

i don´t know what you changed or fixed...but it is working now fine ....thank you rewards received

Comment

MemoryLane,

As of yesterday (8/15/16), i did recharge but wasn't getting any spins. Later that day when I got home, the inner circle spins were there. So it seems they fixed whatever was wrong or there was a long delay.
                            As of today (8/16/16), the inner circle is working normal for me, but the free outer circle spins are not showing up nor is the unlock part in event 01.

My server is S18 US West, Kabam, player name: Grmyth

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
                              Join in Wartune's 4th Anniversary events and celebrate its fourth birthday!

From the anniversary events, you may win the exclusive anniversary mount, Apollo Costume Pack and other fantastic rewards.
                              Check them out here: https://tp.r2games.com/kabam/wtgoto?...om/anniversary

Please remember the event lasts from 2016/8/15 00:00:00 - 2016/8/27 23:59:59 (PDT). Have fun everyone!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165214[/ATTACH]
                              how about fixing this game its a total screw up timing out and its only on kabam severs i wish you fire all gms and hire someone with at least a tiny peice of a brain

Comment

Working...
                              X