Wonderhill Account Sign-In Data Migration Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderhill Account Sign-In Data Migration Info

12/28 UPDATE: Migration is live from Dec 28 - Dec 31! The new URL is: http://www.gamerocks.com/

All accounts should be accessible on Gamerocks on Jan 1, but may be accessible sooner. Please be patient during this transition.

If anyone had any issues migrating, please send in a ticket and include your Wonderhill UID, Wonderhill Email, and desired Gamerocks email. R2 can help you migrate.

If anyone is having issues with accessing your character on Gamerocks, please note, migration is currently happening, and your characters should be available by Jan 1. If there's still an issue on Jan 1, let us know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear WonderHill players,

There will be a data migration coming soon, after a potential security flaw was identified. Please kindly provide your account email and password after following the ingame link, which will be used as your login credentials once the migration is completed. See more details ingame.

Note: Please make sure the Email address you enter is valid. If not, you can enter a new Email address in the form, and this Email address will be used as your new login credentials after the migration.

R2 GM and staff would never directly ask for players’ account or password info. Please follow the link details ingame and do not trust any links from unknown sources.

Read the announcement posted to Wonderhill's forum here.

The process, for anyone still struggling:

1. Open Hot Event panel, and click 'Click for Details' at the top of the ACCOUNT SIGN-IN event.
    2. A new page will open to the server selection screen, select the server you have a character on.
    3. The page will refresh to a log in box. This is where you will enter the email address you want to validate for your account. This email address needs to be valid. If you entered an invalid address, cancel it, and enter a valid email address.
    4. Open the email titled "[WARTUNE] Verification email. This Email is important." - Check your spam folder if you don't see it.
    5. Click the link in the middle of the email.
    6. A page that looks like a password reset box will open. Enter the same email address and password from #3, confirm password.
    7. The page will refresh to your reward code. An email titled "[WARTUNE] Password & Code. This Email is important." is sent confirming completion of the process.

This process can only be completed once per account, and needs to be done for every account in order to continue to log in after the data migration to the new gamerocks platform.

FAQ:

Q: I use multiple characters. Do I have to validate all of them?
    A: Validation is once per Wonderhill account, regardless of how many characters are on the account.

Q: What do I do if the submit button does not work?
    A: Players have linked this issue to having special characters in your name. Change your name to one without special characters, and try again. You may send in a ticket to R2 by clicking the big red Support button at the top of game screen, and include your desired name, and a back up in case it's taken, and support will change your name for you.

Q: What if I didn't receive the validation link?
    A: Allow several hours and check the spam folder before proceeding. Some private email providers may block the email at the mail server. Please try a different email address. If you tried a different address and waited several hours, please contact R2 support by clicking the big red Support button at the top of your game screen.

Q: What if I use Facebook to log into Wonderhill with?
    A: You will convert to a regular website log after the data migration. Instead of using Facebook to log in with, you will login directly through the website.

Q: When do I use my new login information?
    A: You will begin using your new login information after the data migration.

Q: When I click to enter the game, I'm taken to the Wonderhill forum. How do I get in now?
    A: If you are struggling to find the link to access the game, click this link to be taken to the server selection page: https://www.wonderhill.com/games/wartune/play
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-28-2017, 09:48 PM.

its not working I run game on edge normaly sign in on facebook did not work to migrate so made account on r2 to be able to log in here in forum again I tried to do the migrate nothing happens after filling in e-mail and password after following ingame link. .... do I have to do it through a other browser to get it to work and so yes am I able to run the game through edge as I am used to do?

Comment

If you put in a valid email address, you should have an email with the verification link you need to click on.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I did put in valid e-mail address same as I use to play game with

the submit button seems not to work cause nothing happens when I click on that

Oh I did try refresh etc and still clicking button does nothing further. So am guessing making a r2 account to log in in forum and to use to start game was waste of time.
        Last edited by spero.meliora666; 11-22-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

R2 has nothing to do with the data migration.

When you hit submit, there should be a small pop up that tells you an authentication link has been sent to the email you provided. I'm not sure if it would matter since I'm not sure if it counts as a pop up, but double check that you have allowed pop ups on your browser. Also, do try a different browser to see if maybe that gets you the little pop up that we're looking for.

It's super important to get that validation email, as you will not be able to log into your wonderhill account after the data migration without validating.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Get all Server this in hot Event? Because i k someone that has not this in hot Event. Now i am confused and uncertain.

Comment

I finally got it working had to use ccleaner twice and after that it popped in so its done ty for your help in meanwhile MemoryLane

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap130.png Views:	1 Size:	379.5 KB ID:	1937269 is this in hot events cuz I'm on wonderhill s26 and I see nothing about this in hot events

can r2 help on this issue as you can see from my hot events nothing at all about this
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-22-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Question: If we have more than one character associated with the same login, do we need to do this for one character, or do we need to do it for every character?

Comment

The devs are working on the issues you guys are having.

The validation is per account, regardless of how many characters you have on the account. You need to validate for every account you log into. If you have more than one character on the account, you'll just need to pick which one you want the reward for validating to go to, which is chosen when you pick a server after clicking the link from the Hot Event panel.

Comment

Those of you who had issues, please try again now.

Comment

how dose that work when some players use the facebook log in to log into their game

Comment

so how do i go on i cant access the email address for my account because i am not with that provider now and have no way of verifying the email

well looks like i am going to lose my account after 5 years work and all the cash paid because of morons running this game

LordJustice S26 euro wonderhill server

also the link below wont let wonderhill servers send in tickets wonderhill servers are not listed in servers list only R2

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support

Last edited by tyersp; 11-23-2017, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            The devs are working on the issues you guys are having.

The validation is per account, regardless of how many characters you have on the account. You need to validate for every account you log into. If you have more than one character on the account, you'll just need to pick which one you want the reward for validating to go to, which is chosen when you pick a server after clicking the link from the Hot Event panel.
                            Thanks very much. This is crucial info and very helpful.

Additionally, could you please tell us when they are doing the migration?

Comment

Originally posted by tyersp View Post
                              so how do i go on i cant access the email address for my account because i am not with that provider now and have no way of verifying the email

well looks like i am going to lose my account after 5 years work and all the cash paid because of morons running this game

LordJustice S26 euro wonderhill server

also the link below wont let wonderhill servers send in tickets wonderhill servers are not listed in servers list only R2

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support

You posted a question that this thread was created to answer, but I can see why you may be confused and will update the first post to clear that up. Please re-read the first post and try again.

The support link in my signature is for the R2 main platform. As you play on a different platform, you just click the support link on your game screen, which gives you a personalized link to access support. However, support has been instructed to refer players to this thread anyway.

wtfarmers - that is not a question we know the answer to at this time. I am hoping it won't be too soon, as some players may be away for the US holiday this week.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-23-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X