Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE!! New Instructions for Gamerocks Players!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got Haren back. Very happy to see that player again and very happy it ended this way for him. But damn this linking was a bit scary. Thank you Memorylane for keeping me sane when I was ready to loose it over a lost teammate.
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

please help, how to link my gamerocks account to R2 games now?

Comment

For people who are not seeing forgot password reset email, check your Spam folder. I found mine there.

Comment

Been Waiting to get transferred for 3 weeks or longer. I did all that was asked and nothing. This is just bad and where is the support or what. I was told to be patient and wait. THE CROW

Comment

• isaac.li
            isaac.li commented
            Editing a comment
            Could you provide your ticket No. or your character information to us? I will let our staff help you solve the problem.

the r2 client worked great at first which made me happy, but now kinda sucks and there is a lot of lag if you use a browser with r2. I was doing great before the transfer

Comment

ok did i miss something with all of this shuffling? i did the binding as per instructions everything worked out ok, but now all i get is black screen on main loading page for wartune, any ideas?

Comment

ok thanks for nothing, 7 years down the drain, cannot find my toon, cannot log in to the game on any other browser other than internet explorer, do not tell me to submit a ticket and then say it is on my end. because it is not. Zanora S36, Guild Matrix fix it or refund the small fortune I have invested in this game!

Comment

Originally posted by 08streetbobpatrick View Post
                ok thanks for nothing, 7 years down the drain, cannot find my toon, cannot log in to the game on any other browser other than internet explorer, do not tell me to submit a ticket and then say it is on my end. because it is not. Zanora S36, Guild Matrix fix it or refund the small fortune I have invested in this game!
                Where I think things are on track for this player, after some notable difficulties, it's important to note we're still down by about 35% of guild BR, lots of actives not seen again, and as we try to respect player privacy within reason, and we don't have all contact info, you folks probably should have that info (even if you can't use it prior to an official binding to R2) from GameRocks.

If not, then as they owe you money, perhaps you can negotiate for them to provide the service of contacting selected players to update them and give them at least a choice of getting help and back in the game.

Those still trying to log in with the old gamerocks.com link get nowhere.

How about you designate a list of players who have not logged in since the first transition update and the week prior?
                Get them an e-mail and tell them what to do.

For those for whom I could find contact info, that's what I've done, and so far more than 80% have responded and are back in...I suspect dated info on the others.

If this situation is about the players, and since you probably won't collect if gamerocks is so badly in arrears as to lose control of its Wartune, why not reach an accord that puts players first, and recover whatever there is left to recover here, even if a month has passed?

I know there will be flaws. I know some players don't understand what support will say, and vice versa. But, at this point, anyone who wants to get back in here should be able to, within the former GameRocks servers. (ArmorGames is another issue entirely.)

When this is nailed down...perhaps add "1000" to the server numbers for all the GameRocks servers...if you are CERTAIN you can do it smoothly...and just put us all under R2Games. Or, as it seems the URL already has a server number assigned, how about just getting us there so this whole transition is just settled?

This shouldn't still be a mess weeks after the fact, especially when I was told from more than one source there was work actually put in before the move started.

I'm also aware some have had manual help to get accounts in order, and many, many folks have gotten what help they needed to get things right, but it's still not always smooth logging in, lag is picking up again at times, the client doesn't work well for all (really needs an Opera emulator setting instead of just IE & Chrome) or all of the time, and there's room to improve that is substantial.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Due to the amount of information required for account verification, and the potential for needing to provide players with an email address or password to help reset their account, tickets need to be sent in. I personally apologize for this not being the first instruction given to us for this issue.

To save you some time with the back and forth, here is what they are requiring from you:

Log into Gamerocks.com and go to: http://gamerocks.com/user/setting
                  Take a screenshot of this page, or copy the information in the Username AND Email fields.

Then, go to www.r2games.com/support and try to navigate to: Support>Game Issues>Bug reporting - Wartune Gamerocks, using any character you can pull up in the form
                  --OR--
                  If you cannot locate this category, pick Wartune from the list instead. You will then need an R2 Wartune character to complete the ticket

Title your ticket: Gamerocks Transfer
                  Include ALL of the following information:
                  Gamerocks ID/Username:
                  Gamerocks Email:
                  Character Name:
                  Server:

--OR--

Attach your screenshot of http://gamerocks.com/user/setting
                  Character Name:
                  Server:

R2 will then be able to tell you if your Gamerocks account has been bound, and to which account. If you are still unable to log into that account once you have received this information, respond back with a SCREENSHOT and DESCRIPTION of what happens when you try to log in with the account information you receive.

If you need additional assistance, let me know.
                  I did all this yesterday and the support letter I got redirected me to the Resolution thread. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by M.Erika View Post

I did all this yesterday and the support letter I got redirected me to the Resolution thread. >.<
                    The reply you got to your ticket is appropriate based on the contents of your ticket. If neither of the links you were provided have helped you, reply back to your ticket with the information in bold red from the post you quoted. Including your screenshot from the redirect thread may also be helpful for them to see what you see and can properly help you.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Is Wartune over?..Or is there a similar game i can transfere to?

Comment

Is Wartune over?..Or is there a similar game i can transfere to?

Comment

***!!..Where my account!!..This Total **!!

Comment

Working...
                          X