X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gugly21
    replied
    Originally posted by R226567150 View Post
    Hi all wartuners..How's everyone doing? Hope everyone stay safe always. Any of my guildies or server mates in here? LexusGuy from server S24 East.
    Hi lex its Cray from revolution, here missing the game

Leave a comment:

• HeatherLacey
    replied
    To All My family from slayers....I hope you see this...I miss you and I hope you are all well........from HL

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    if this was really a big deal for them, why put it off & risk losing everything, seems like at least one higher up at R2 would have came forward & took care of the situation,,,,are not game hollywood & 7 roads also Chinese companies?...if so the holiday has not stopped them...doing nothing at all r2 is not a very smart move

Leave a comment:

• SERGIOPORTO
    replied
    If the holidays is October 1st to 7th, maybe we can have any info tomorrow or on friday.

Leave a comment:

• SERGIOPORTO
    replied
    Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
    one thing we are all forgetting is that these are Chinese companies with Chinese rules, laws & regulations...I am assuming that any legal action will go through the Chinese legal system..no idea how it works or how long it takes.....but this game of Mexican standoff has gone on way to long & we the players are caught in the middle & it looks we are considered collateral damage by both sides, so sad that they might be destroying this once great game, loved by many over the years...wake up & smell the roses everyone involved before it is to late
    Yes, all chinese companies, PC, GH, 7R. And it is not good.

Leave a comment:

• R226567150
    replied
    Hi all wartuners..How's everyone doing? Hope everyone stay safe always. Any of my guildies or server mates in here? LexusGuy from server S24 East.

Leave a comment:

• plapre
    replied
    Looks like just another case of "follow the floating finger." "They say blah blah blah ... it's THEIR fault! The other "they" say, no, it's YOUR fault. We get stuck in the middle, and, personally, I won't trust either side until it's all resolved. Meanwhile, what's happening to our invested money that some of us pay to enhance our toon(s), and our gaming experience?
    BTW, miss all of you from Server 34, as well as those xserver friends I've made - Yaaz

Leave a comment:

• emilperdec
    replied
    882 server online?

Leave a comment:

replied
    oops wrong post

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    one thing we are all forgetting is that these are Chinese companies with Chinese rules, laws & regulations...I am assuming that any legal action will go through the Chinese legal system..no idea how it works or how long it takes.....but this game of Mexican standoff has gone on way to long & we the players are caught in the middle & it looks we are considered collateral damage by both sides, so sad that they might be destroying this once great game, loved by many over the years...wake up & smell the roses everyone involved before it is to late

Leave a comment:

• mcdanielsherri45
    replied
    what do u think comp will be 5,000 bb

Leave a comment:

• mcdanielsherri45
    replied

i say we all get together an get a lawyer an sue them both becuse if u think about it this we 2 easy 4 7roads 2 take the servers they both or most likely in on it ,8 years of playing thats alot of money and time wasted 2 end up with nothing,i had just got treasure lode an only got rewards 1 time ,GOOD TIMES

Leave a comment:

• wpb.kate
    replied
    The 7Road/7wan transfer your toon option is sketchy at best.
    They are mostly fishing and asking for way too much info compared to previous toon transfers.
    Hang tight and wait for R2games to sort this out - MemoryLane & ghost are relaying what little info is available - thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• SERGIOPORTO
    replied
    Originally posted by R281080012 View Post

yup, and they are both *****
    xD xD xD xD xD

Leave a comment:

• R281080012
    replied
    Originally posted by SERGIOPORTO View Post

Both made in China...
    yup, and they are both *****