[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dravilon View Post
    Question: I am a Guild Master. G.M. of the proud people of Guild ArcadeFire server 32 chaos field. The anouncement says this situation can last for 2 weeks. If I remember correctly, an election for a new G.M. is automatically started when a G.M. is offline for 10 days. Zeven road has started the game on their own platform. What will happen there if I'm not online for 10 days? Will my Guild get a new G.M.? And what will happen if R2games gets the game back again. Will the game restart where it was on 2 october? Or will I have lost being the G.M. of my Guild?
    Hi Dravilon - We won't be changing anything on the 7Road side of things with regards to electing a new GM - We will just not be able to do any guild events until the guild is back as one again. Good news is we have completed the Guild Dungeon and it appears that we are first to do it. In game events such as rumble etc are restarting as normal.

I hope all this gets sorted out soon and our happy familiy is reunited soon.
    Wallop

Comment

• R2 please get your head out of your behind and give us the straight scoop...holding the players hostage is not cool...will the game start back up on R2 or should we go to 7 Roads?...telling us to play other games instead does not cut it
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

• Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

from what i believe as the servers are off, no player can access - the date and time is no longer running, but I could be completely wrong.
        That is entirely incorrect. That's all I can say, or this message will get deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

from what i believe as the servers are off, no player can access - the date and time is no longer running, but I could be completely wrong.
          That is entirely incorrect. That's all I can say, or this message will get deleted.

Comment

• I'm waiting, and I will wait for the "2 weeks".

But we need an official news by R2.

We just want back to play.

Comment

• Hiya LN and KT saw the postsand will send virtual pizza to both and will have a virtual pizza party for all my family from the game stay safe and stay well

Comment

• Two questions, since R2 doesn't see fit to give us updates:
                1. What happens to Balen balances at the end of all of this? Refunds? Transfer to other games? Neither likely.
                2. Is there a difference between the R2 Client and the R2 Mini-client. Been running the R2 Client since I started here...?
                Hello, again, to all of my Revolution buddies, S34 East Friends, and xserver friends!

Comment

• I want pizza too !!

Comment

• 2 weeks i think i canwait that long but not much longer

Comment

• SERGIOPORTO request received pizza for you also and virtual pizza for everyone!!!!

Comment

• and if you happen to not like pizza.......you can eat a carrot or somethng

Comment

• Originally posted by Dravilon View Post
                          Question: I am a Guild Master. G.M. of the proud people of Guild ArcadeFire server 32 chaos field. The anouncement says this situation can last for 2 weeks. If I remember correctly, an election for a new G.M. is automatically started when a G.M. is offline for 10 days. Zeven road has started the game on their own platform. What will happen there if I'm not online for 10 days? Will my Guild get a new G.M.? And what will happen if R2games gets the game back again. Will the game restart where it was on 2 october? Or will I have lost being the G.M. of my Guild?
                          Hi dravi, kiri is here, I can't pm you here so can you send to ints since he joined the group and then he transfers your message to us? only one who is in the group is ints from our side now lol
                          Last edited by fso0ol322; 10-09-2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• a week now R2 & still no word...did they extend the Chinese holiday per chance?....I hope not....any answer is better then none R2, in this case silence is not golden
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

• mi manca sto gioco è un mio relax, è chiuso dal 2 ottobre, quando riaprite?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeatherLacey View Post
                                SERGIOPORTO request received pizza for you also and virtual pizza for everyone!!!!
                                Thank You Very Much

Comment

Working...
                                X