• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeatherLacey View Post
    and if you happen to not like pizza.......you can eat a carrot or somethng
    I like carrot too

Comment

• Fellow gamers does anyone know what is happing with r2? I have been an active player of Wartune since it was introduced to Facebook, guessing 8yrs now. I been watching the form for past 8 days and scanning the internet for anything. 1 comment I remember was about Chinese holiday and 7roads. I tend to disagree with 7road holiday shutdown, they are a 200mill /yr. development corporation and wartune generates 25% of the gross revenue. R2 market share is 30% of 80mill of their own corporation If I am understanding the pieces here, r2 is merely a licensed distributor of 7roads patent products. What is likely happed has may variables. Greed always seems to be root source of this kind of situations. I suspect 7roads has allowed all these distributors licensing agreements to expire and is looking for a bigger piece of the pie. 7roads reserved the right to revoke licensing should the agreement expire or be violated as listed in their terms of distribution agreement.
      Now the real question here is why is r2 directing us to a website that leads us to a new game called Dragon Awaken. It seams that by following the instruction r2 is offing an exchange of materials in lieu of previous recharges. Is this the case here? What will happen? Do we lose old toons for good will they be reclaimable once issues are resolved? What are we to do?

Comment

• R28979523 Part of the problem is that additional information people post here gets deleted. Let's just say this: You are on the right track, you just need to take your thoughts to their logical conclusion. That's all I can say, or this message will also get deleted.

Comment

• supposely wartune got hacked and i guess they are trying to secure everyones info thats the reason i will noy play the other game they suggest who knows what all was really hacked

Comment

• Originally posted by 1jamger1289 View Post
            supposely wartune got hacked and i guess they are trying to secure everyones info
            That's not really accurate. And, you can still play Wartune, right now. .... but not on R2 servers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dravilon View Post
              Question: I am a Guild Master. G.M. of the proud people of Guild ArcadeFire server 32 chaos field. The anouncement says this situation can last for 2 weeks. If I remember correctly, an election for a new G.M. is automatically started when a G.M. is offline for 10 days. Zeven road has started the game on their own platform. What will happen there if I'm not online for 10 days? Will my Guild get a new G.M.? And what will happen if R2games gets the game back again. Will the game restart where it was on 2 october? Or will I have lost being the G.M. of my Guild?
              For as far as I know, the Game Hollywood / R2 version of Wartune is inaccessible to anyone, so no one should have logged in during the past 7 days.If their servers are off, you stay as g m. If their servers are still on, the game system either lets you stay as g m or elect a random one from most active to least active, from officers to commoners.

The "direct" game publisher (whose name cannot be said in here) forks off a different game instance from a snapshot, so over there your g m will be taken over by an active player who has logged on recently, unless no one in your guild had moved over.

Now it has been 8 full days since the shutdown on October 3rd early morning. That's a long time for a daily game. I've lost over 16 billion gold without counting the daily devotion and events lost. GH should seriously get things going. We are being very patient and considerate for the situation, but not being given back anything equally substantial. Let's say, customer loyalty should not be taken for granted.

Comment

• People this whole situation is all too "CONVENIENT" .... and as other members have alluded too .... I'd be surprised if anything is "resolved". Companies that all operate in the same part of the world are "overseen" by the same "entity". These companies aren't allowed to bring "actions" against each other because the "entity" is in charge and won't allow it. When there is only one "voice" providing information and we as players are supposed to believe it ... there is a word for that.... When correct/accurate information is posted and deleted because it goes against what the "entity" wants you to believe, there is a word for that too. In other news, I think it's HILARIOUS that GMs are worried their guilds are going to be "taken over" by rogue members...Wartune: GM Survival Edition ... whose going to be voted "out/off the island" Stay tuned t find out.

Comment

• I may as well give up on this game, i'm not going to download the client or mini client, and flash is ending in december, so it's goodbye from Grimlock, server 493 forbidden city, guild soul empire

Comment

• Creo que son demasiados días para un pequeño error. La verdad debe decirnos si el juego va a continuar o no, en lugar de enviarnos enlaces para otro juego, creo que merecemos que nos digan si volver o no después de todos estos años jugando wartune

Comment

• I think it's too many days for a little mistake. The truth should tell us whether the game is going to continue or not, instead of sending us links for another game, I think we deserve to be told whether or not to come back after all these years playing wartune

Comment

• I may as well give up on this game, i'm not going to download the client or mini client, and flash is ending in december, so it's goodbye from Grimlock, server 493 forbidden city, guild soul empire

Comment

• Any updates, R2, or are you just going to take the money and run?

Comment

• The game developer posted an announcement today.
                            Don't want to get banned here, so it's all I can write.
                            Last edited by r2fungames; 10-11-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
                              ...In other news, I think it's HILARIOUS that GMs are worried their guilds are going to be "taken over" by rogue members...Wartune: GM Survival Edition ... whose going to be voted "out/off the island" Stay tuned t find out.
                              Nothing wrong to ask for information, and it's hard to stop worrying about something that you have been with daily for 8+ years, though I agree it's a little hilarious 'coz it sounded like it's already apocalypse time while some are still discussing who's going to host diner. It's a sadness that we could no longer play on R2 though. It's not about who's a 'better' or 'worse' publisher, but about being together for 8+ years. I am not going to play another of their games, but will still miss all the people I met from this old game.

Comment

• Anyone noticed that "We are experiencing a technical error" message on the top of the forum has now been removed - so I guess this is it bye bye wartune.................. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X