No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartunes has an offical group page on facebook, check it out..associated with games holywood and r2 from what I can see
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

• Toots

Comment

• so are they saying the problem is fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post

For those of you being told otherwise, your login information belongs to you and you alone. As long as you don't violate the TOS you can do whatever you want with your email address and password and that includes using it "somewhere else"..
          That's a great point. And, the lag is a little less than usual at the moment, probably due to the lower number of users still.

Comment

• if anyone from gamerocks server 290 east guild Stormwave is interested in setting up a discord group, please let me know...I am not very computer literate, I know how to turn it off & on, use my mouse, how to google & thats about it, lol
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

• MemoryLane is there any chance we can get some type of update on the current situation with wartune. Not knowing what is happening is very dis-concerting and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like an update.

Comment

• Quiero jugar wartune de nuevo, que es lo que está pasando

Comment

• Originally posted by veropatricia2010 View Post
                  Quiero jugar wartune de nuevo, que es lo que está pasando
                  Hola!

Los servidores de Wartune están inactivos, ningún jugador puede jugar Wartune a través de R2Games. Hay una disputa entre R2Games y el desarrollador de Wartune. Por ahora, estamos esperando una posición de R2Games para saber si jugaremos aquí nuevamente. Dijeron que el juego estaría de vuelta en dos semanas, pero tenemos que esperar y ver si esto es real.

Comment

• Anyone have any idea what the "Rebate Event" is? I'm sure R2 has posted info somewhere, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by plapre View Post
                      Anyone have any idea what the "Rebate Event" is? I'm sure R2 has posted info somewhere, lol.
                      The only rebate event we have here is this one https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...xclusive-event

If you're referring to something else, we can't help you with that.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• wow.. out of boredom i did start playing ^^ that game.. did not get the fab rewards promised.. man followed the link you posted.. that a *** load of hoops to jump through.. more ** when all we want is our wartune toons back.. I miss my guildies in ArcadeFire.. Hello to all from ArcadeFire.. Morch here xo miss you all very much

Comment

• there is a "link your email" option .. for obvious reasons....I aint pushing that button

Comment

• Originally posted by otembadevon View Post
                            wow.. out of boredom i did start playing ^^ that game.. did not get the fab rewards promised.. man followed the link you posted.. that a *** load of hoops to jump through.. more ** when all we want is our wartune toons back.. I miss my guildies in ArcadeFire.. Hello to all from ArcadeFire.. Morch here xo miss you all very much
                            Hi Morche, We miss you here Drav is over here so are a few of the familiar faces. Have a look on guild facebook page i believe Drav has updated it.
                            Hope to see you soon - Wallop

Comment

• The "Rebate Event" I'm talking about shows when I launch the R2 Client. After logging in, I see the usual games, but "Rebate Event" is printed across both the Wartune and Wartune Reborn links/pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by plapre View Post
                                The "Rebate Event" I'm talking about shows when I launch the R2 Client. After logging in, I see the usual games, but "Rebate Event" is printed across both the Wartune and Wartune Reborn links/pictures.
                                Then the link I gave you should help you with your questions.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X