Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeatherLacey
    replied
    have tried to play the other games, just not the same as Wartune, 8 yrs playing like most, miss the game, miss my friends. I hope everyone is doing well and will remain that way :-)

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
    A glimpse at the legal papers tells the TRO only restraints the "transfer/stealing", which had literally stopped at the moment when GH shut down all servers. Prior to that, the defendant was authorized to access the servers and provide updates and support including backups. There's no mention of contract breaches and licensing expiration.
    Good points. So basically, the TRO is meaningless, and GH is making statements that have not been verified in court.

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    A glimpse at the legal papers tells the TRO only restraints the "transfer/stealing", which had literally stopped at the moment when GH shut down all servers. Prior to that, the defendant was authorized to access the servers and provide updates and support including backups. There's no mention of contract breaches and licensing expiration. It's a sadness to see Wartune suddenly gone from so many platforms, but if there is no contractual obligation, either side could pull the plug at-will. This is what happens when good faith doesn't make the cut. No matter what the legal outcome is, we as players are nothing but collateral damage any ways. Not everyone has lost big money to it, but nothing is more important than the years spent on it.

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    The temporary restraining order does not imply that they 'lost', since the legal battle has barely started. The order is also unenforceable, as the new servers are still up and running without any problems. And no, it does not imply that the existing users cannot play on the new servers, as the restraining order is not directed at the users.

Leave a comment:

• R288803073
    replied
    hi to my guildies saphiraden..Rwolf hows life without wartune? add me to fb accnt name.rondy pogoy

Leave a comment:

• R211185871
    replied
    i noticed that they who shall not be named were back up and running last night...so maybe it only stops existing players from going there

Leave a comment:

• john330
    replied
    Restraining order doesn't mean either side lost. When I looked at the court documents, 7Roads had not even been served yet. No win/loss on either side.

Leave a comment:

• caocal
    replied
    Its only ..... This TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) granted by the Court at Texas is restraining 7Road from:
    o Unlawful use/transfer of our Wartune game user data.

Leave a comment:

• R215097443
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R215097443
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R215097443
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R215097443
    replied
    look on bugsreport ens suport

Leave a comment:

• SERGIOPORTO
    replied
    Originally posted by R215097443 View Post
    7 rod lost in court end they ar obligate to close all server
    Where you got that info?

Leave a comment:

• pepsihurton
    replied
    guess the us courts have managed to kill the game then finally,pity better find something else to play......well done r2,game hollywood and 7 road....thought id at least put it up before the thought police here will censor me,they should be ashamed

Leave a comment:

• R215097443
    replied
    7 rod lost in court end they ar obligate to close all server

Leave a comment:

Working...
X