• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Originally posted by veropatricia2010 View Post
    Quiero jugar wartune de nuevo, que es lo que está pasando
    Aún puedes jugar con tu cuenta de Wartune, pero no en los servidores R2.

Leave a comment:

• otembadevon
    replied
    orif anyone is in touch with Damo.. he knows how to contact me

Leave a comment:

• otembadevon
    replied
    Originally posted by s59kabamwallop View Post

Hi Morche, We miss you here Drav is over here so are a few of the familiar faces. Have a look on guild facebook page i believe Drav has updated it.
    Hope to see you soon - Wallop
    over here? I am locked out of facebook.. email me wallop.. my email is [don't post your email].. you can figure that out
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-15-2020, 10:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tw0stepsfromhell
    replied
    it's so interesting to watch how R2 replace slowly Wartune with other games in Website... They hide even our Servers who mean its not good sign and game wont get fixed soon if they ever fix it. Second week without any info. Good Job!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I've already discussed that topic in your other thread. As always, when there's news to share, it will be posted in News and Events.

Leave a comment:

• dave
    replied
    Memorylane did those whispers make it to the correct people?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by vtboyle View Post
    MemoryLane I notice you have replied to a couple of posts here but not to my request for some type of update on Wartune. Is this because you have no information on what's going on with all the parties involved? A reply would be appreciated.
    Any updates from R2 will be posted in News and Events.

Leave a comment:

• miketam076
    replied
    Wartune is dead. Plain and simple. Its been 8 years since it was released and had fun with it. Time to move on

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    starting to think that most people have given up hope on wartunes & have either returned to real life or migrated to other games....for me I still have hope as the saying goes "never say never", also "time will tell" & ":what is meant to be, will be".....missing all my wartune friends big time

Leave a comment:

• vtboyle
    replied
    MemoryLane I notice you have replied to a couple of posts here but not to my request for some type of update on Wartune. Is this because you have no information on what's going on with all the parties involved? A reply would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by plapre View Post
    The "Rebate Event" I'm talking about shows when I launch the R2 Client. After logging in, I see the usual games, but "Rebate Event" is printed across both the Wartune and Wartune Reborn links/pictures.
    Then the link I gave you should help you with your questions.

Leave a comment:

• plapre
    replied
    The "Rebate Event" I'm talking about shows when I launch the R2 Client. After logging in, I see the usual games, but "Rebate Event" is printed across both the Wartune and Wartune Reborn links/pictures.

Leave a comment:

• s59kabamwallop
    replied
    Originally posted by otembadevon View Post
    wow.. out of boredom i did start playing ^^ that game.. did not get the fab rewards promised.. man followed the link you posted.. that a *** load of hoops to jump through.. more ** when all we want is our wartune toons back.. I miss my guildies in ArcadeFire.. Hello to all from ArcadeFire.. Morch here xo miss you all very much
    Hi Morche, We miss you here Drav is over here so are a few of the familiar faces. Have a look on guild facebook page i believe Drav has updated it.
    Hope to see you soon - Wallop

Leave a comment:

• otembadevon
    replied
    there is a "link your email" option .. for obvious reasons....I aint pushing that button

Leave a comment:

• otembadevon
    replied
    wow.. out of boredom i did start playing ^^ that game.. did not get the fab rewards promised.. man followed the link you posted.. that a *** load of hoops to jump through.. more ** when all we want is our wartune toons back.. I miss my guildies in ArcadeFire.. Hello to all from ArcadeFire.. Morch here xo miss you all very much

Leave a comment:

Working...
X