Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LostSoul72
    replied
    Just remember folks, the truth is out there and the only truth that is shared on THIS forum by its members, gets deleted/censored. Be realistic, has R2 ever been forthcoming? Let's talk about something easy ... Lag .... whose fault is it. We've been told since the beginning of the game that the issue was OURS. If they can't be honest for simple things like that, what makes you think they are going to be honest about something like this?

Leave a comment:

• fso0ol322
    replied
    huh huh huh
    Last edited by fso0ol322; 10-12-2020, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    I am not holding my breath or holding out hope for R2 to let us know anything....on the other hand I sure hope we hear something soon

Leave a comment:

• Numbnuts
    replied
    Originally posted by SERGIOPORTO View Post
    R2 Games, we still waiting an announcement by you.
    i have a feeling we will be waiting a long time
    they send us to dragon awakening(not too bad a game seems like it would be kinda expensive thou) with the promise of free ambers/diamonds and then they dont deliver on that promise
    they are treating the forum users with some very heavy censorship(feels to me like they trying to hide something)that is just my opinion assuming im allowed to have an opinion,will have to check with memorylane and the r2 overlords
    but overall the way R2 games are acting leaves a very bad taste

Leave a comment:

• SERGIOPORTO
    replied
    R2 Games, we still waiting an announcement by you.

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    so where you are playing now ...was all your stuff there?

Leave a comment:

• fso0ol322
    replied
    BTW, R2 did charge us 20% VAT which is illegal for a game. I am already on the other platform and no VAT there. Things will undergo legal procedure between R2 and the developer. The dispute between R2 and the developer have been only explained by the developer while R2 said nothing which verifies that R2 is just lying to us!
    Last edited by fso0ol322; 10-12-2020, 07:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• veropatricia2010
    replied
    please have someone tell me something about what's going on in wartune orif there's another way into the game. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• veropatricia2010
    replied
    ¿Alguien sabe cómo entrar en Wartune?

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    Anyone noticed that "We are experiencing a technical error" message on the top of the forum has now been removed - so I guess this is it bye bye wartune.................. LMAO
    I still see it. It says: ACCOUNT TRANSFER/VERIFICATION

Dear Players, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We ask that you do not click on any email verification or account transfer links. Disregard any emails not from R2Games. Please wait for more official news.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Anyone noticed that "We are experiencing a technical error" message on the top of the forum has now been removed - so I guess this is it bye bye wartune.................. LMAO

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
    ...In other news, I think it's HILARIOUS that GMs are worried their guilds are going to be "taken over" by rogue members...Wartune: GM Survival Edition ... whose going to be voted "out/off the island" Stay tuned t find out.
    Nothing wrong to ask for information, and it's hard to stop worrying about something that you have been with daily for 8+ years, though I agree it's a little hilarious 'coz it sounded like it's already apocalypse time while some are still discussing who's going to host diner. It's a sadness that we could no longer play on R2 though. It's not about who's a 'better' or 'worse' publisher, but about being together for 8+ years. I am not going to play another of their games, but will still miss all the people I met from this old game.

Leave a comment:

• r2fungames
    replied
    The game developer posted an announcement today.
    Don't want to get banned here, so it's all I can write.
    Last edited by r2fungames; 10-11-2020, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• plapre
    replied
    Any updates, R2, or are you just going to take the money and run?

Leave a comment:

• R281080012
    replied
    I may as well give up on this game, i'm not going to download the client or mini client, and flash is ending in december, so it's goodbye from Grimlock, server 493 forbidden city, guild soul empire

Leave a comment:

Working...
X