Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is more to 24h manintence wath hapen

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Do not continue to access the game through a 7road website. This is not a legitimate website.

The problem is not fixed. Please hold any discussion about compensation until after the issues have been resolved.
      Thank you for the reply - I am one of those who currently have problems loading the forums, since most players entered this link for updates, chu. I even can't tell what went wrong earlier, until my guild master posted a screenshot that she can't enter - followed by some of my guild mates posting that they also can't enter in either client or browser. I might see long term fix in this matter (as I predicted yesterday). *fingers crossed*
      WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

MemoryLane can you tell me why when I sent a ticket to R2 re-guarding the verify email icon (ticket sent on 1st Oct.) that they did not tell me that this was not genuine or put out a notice at that time to inform everyone not to use the verify icon?

Comment

It seems to be all 7roads fault.

At least that is the way it reads from r2's side of the uproar.

Tales of stolen codes and rumours of hacking.

I don't suppose we will ever find find out the real truth of the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by vtboyle View Post
            MemoryLane can you tell me why when I sent a ticket to R2 re-guarding the verify email icon (ticket sent on 1st Oct.) that they did not tell me that this was not genuine or put out a notice at that time to inform everyone not to use the verify icon?
            Because until 9 hours ago, we thought most of the issues were Proficient City messing something up, because it wouldn't be the first time the whole game got an event meant just for Proficient City players, nor would it be the first time mistakes were made because they rushed things out right before a holiday. Prior to that, the main concern was people being mad about not getting promised bound balens, even though it wasn't an event for R2, and so I was told to tell everyone who got an email to send in a ticket with a screenshot of the email, which would serve as proof so that the bound balens could be manually delivered. As it turns out, it wasn't an event for Proficient City either, and here we are.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i know probably getting sick of hearing it but is there some update as to the progress of the fix..first weekend off in a long time n wanted to spend some time in but the whole thing is toast. hoping to get a little time in soon.any info would be great

Comment

Originally posted by silvin1214 View Post
                i know probably getting sick of hearing it but is there some update as to the progress of the fix..first weekend off in a long time n wanted to spend some time in but the whole thing is toast. hoping to get a little time in soon.any info would be great
                I most likely won't get any updates for at least the next 12 hours. I definitely don't expect the game to be back up today.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you for your reply MemoryLane. do you know what will happen to the players accounts that verified their email and got the 5k bound balens? Also is there any danger to our personal information like our paypal accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by vtboyle View Post
                    Thank you for your reply MemoryLane. do you know what will happen to the players accounts that verified their email and got the 5k bound balens? Also is there any danger to our personal information like our paypal accounts?
                    same here, i'm afraid of losing my account, beacause yesterday i got that box asking me to enter my email and verify it so i can continue playing.. i did it and got 5k balens then the game stopped :c can you please tell us if there is any danger?
                    ps: i changed my password and got my email verified on r2games.com
                    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I most likely won't get any updates for at least the next 12 hours. I definitely don't expect the game to be back up today.
                      Time for another day of outdoor shenanigans again. Thank u for updates
                      IGN: Demeter
                      s872 Beledge
                      Guild: Psychward
                      We all just a little bit psycho

Comment

Perhaps this is their way of driving us to other R2 games. However the lack of information is most concerning.

Comment

Perhaps this is their way of driving us to other R2 games. However the lack of information is most concerning.

Comment

just saw a post on facebook that claims this is a power play by 7 roads by Game Hollywood Wartune Operations Team saying "We were confused by 7 Road's unexpected and unreasonable request, hence organized a special team to intervene." & they also stated "We are aiming to restore operation of the game in 2 weeks, thank you for your patience."

Live long and prosper.

Comment

so let me understand i did the verify email thing and got the 5k bb , so anyone who did this should send a ticket ?

Comment

A detailed statement from Proficient City Facebook regarding the login issues / email verification explanation of what's going on. Developer mess up the game and our account / email got exposed.

Comment

Working...
                                X