X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is the proficient statement

Announcement Regarding the Recent Issue of Wartune

Players of Wartune,
    On October 1st, the team has noticed some changes to the game, which including request of user contact information, in-game customer service connections and other communication connections have been changed and some modules have stopped working (there may be other modules that have been also modified, which we (“Game Hollywood”) are working on it). We received player complaints that the game (“Wartune”) was asking for personal information for rewards and ended up not only leaking, but also other losses reported.
    Since yesterday, all servers are down and no player can access the game.
    Upon investigation, the above actions taken are related to 7 Road (the developer). Until last night, the developer requested us to provide the personal data of all Wartune players for their business purposes.
    We were confused by 7 Road's unexpected and unreasonable request, hence organized a special team to intervene.
    At the same time, we found out the aforementioned practice was carried out on players on ************, Facebook, Kongregate, R2 Games, Armor Games and many other platforms.
    The success of Wartune cannot be achieved without the support of the players and fans, and the team will always protect the legitimate rights and interests of those who love the game. This is also the belief and philosophy of the team. We are deeply saddened by the fact that, not only the game was disrupted, but also players’ data may have been fraudulently accessed.
    As this event was serious and unexpected, we are calling on you, he players to take action together, to protect your rights of the game. Regardless of whether you started playing Wartune 9 years ago or just entered the game recently, we urge you to speak to us about your experience, including your platform, server and character name, and whether you are a victim of this "link to register for rewards".
    We are committed to every user of Wartune and every platform we partner with to safeguard your privacy from disclosures and use beyond the scope of any policies and agreements.
    We also urge 7 Road to restore the game back to the former state, also, stop violating user privacies and information that we are not yet aware of.
    In the end, we would also like to inform you, please DO NOT trust any info or links provided outside from our official website, as it may expose your account and other virtual properties to the risk of theft or loss. We are aiming to restore operation of the game in 2 weeks, thank you for your patience.
    Please contact us via customer.service@gamehollywood.com

Game Hollywood Wartune Operations Team

Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      here is the proficient statement

Announcement Regarding the Recent Issue of Wartune

Players of Wartune,
      On October 1st, the team has noticed some changes to the game, which including request of user contact information, in-game customer service connections and other communication connections have been changed and some modules have stopped working (there may be other modules that have been also modified, which we (“Game Hollywood”) are working on it). We received player complaints that the game (“Wartune”) was asking for personal information for rewards and ended up not only leaking, but also other losses reported.
      Since yesterday, all servers are down and no player can access the game.
      Upon investigation, the above actions taken are related to 7 Road (the developer). Until last night, the developer requested us to provide the personal data of all Wartune players for their business purposes.
      We were confused by 7 Road's unexpected and unreasonable request, hence organized a special team to intervene.
      At the same time, we found out the aforementioned practice was carried out on players on ************, Facebook, Kongregate, R2 Games, Armor Games and many other platforms.
      The success of Wartune cannot be achieved without the support of the players and fans, and the team will always protect the legitimate rights and interests of those who love the game. This is also the belief and philosophy of the team. We are deeply saddened by the fact that, not only the game was disrupted, but also players’ data may have been fraudulently accessed.
      As this event was serious and unexpected, we are calling on you, he players to take action together, to protect your rights of the game. Regardless of whether you started playing Wartune 9 years ago or just entered the game recently, we urge you to speak to us about your experience, including your platform, server and character name, and whether you are a victim of this "link to register for rewards".
      We are committed to every user of Wartune and every platform we partner with to safeguard your privacy from disclosures and use beyond the scope of any policies and agreements.
      We also urge 7 Road to restore the game back to the former state, also, stop violating user privacies and information that we are not yet aware of.
      In the end, we would also like to inform you, please DO NOT trust any info or links provided outside from our official website, as it may expose your account and other virtual properties to the risk of theft or loss. We are aiming to restore operation of the game in 2 weeks, thank you for your patience.
      Please contact us via customer.service@gamehollywood.com

Game Hollywood Wartune Operations Team
      Yes I saw that on facebook too, however I haven't been affected by the dodgy "link to register for rewards"

Was debating to get back into Wartune though

Comment

neither did i got the doggy link.......

but have a toon on proficient and the mini client update there got me messed up with that toon there sad thing non of the involved platforms really give answer or only afterwards cause if i read all it seem to be a problem between 7road and prficient/gameholywood what scr ewd r2 and other platforms as well what means every 1 is messed now and stating it can take 2 weeks from 1 platform while other platforms say nothing sounds more lie there is a juristic works for lawyers etc going on .... anyway my point of thinking on it sofor any1 reading .. do not cause i put my thought on it out use it as is ty
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I'll find something else to do with my time. Peace. Out. I will miss the friends I made in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            neither did i got the doggy link.......

but have a toon on proficient and the mini client update there got me messed up with that toon there sad thing non of the involved platforms really give answer or only afterwards cause if i read all it seem to be a problem between 7road and prficient/gameholywood what scr ewd r2 and other platforms as well what means every 1 is messed now and stating it can take 2 weeks from 1 platform while other platforms say nothing sounds more lie there is a juristic works for lawyers etc going on .... anyway my point of thinking on it sofor any1 reading .. do not cause i put my thought on it out use it as is ty
            i did get the verified email thing did it and got the rewards now what worries me is what is gonna happen to my account and to my opinion r2 is not been clear about this problem

Comment

So I put in a ticket using the games support link to report the email verification 5k bound balens notice, was this the correct link to report this to, or have I further compromised my account by doing so?

Comment

?? ???? ????? ? ???? ??? ?????? ????,????? ????????

Comment

Sorry double post because of lag
                  Last edited by R2357501744; 10-04-2020, 06:53 PM.

Comment

no point replying to the r2 email given in notices, bounces back as invalid

Comment

OK, so I am not sure of what I did fill out but I believed it to be from R2 as it supposedly gave me beta access, and several k in bb plus other perks for all games, would this be the issue? And it is from7 road and not R2? Please respond

Comment

if the game resumes.....what happens when flash ends on the 1st?
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

lol but the ? is how many other players are there like in you guild ect on the 7 road servers

Comment

if we are off long enough will we get kings return?
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Removed my post huh .... this is taking to long and we still did not get the right answer ... R2 has absolutely no respect for his players/members thats obvious.

Comment

Removed my post huh .... this is taking to long and we still did not get the right answer ... R2 has absolutely no respect for his players/members thats obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X