No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removed my post huh .... this is taking to long and we still did not get the right answer ... R2 has absolutely no respect for his players/members thats obvious.

Comment

Removed my post huh .... this is taking to long and we still did not get the right answer ... R2 has absolutely no respect for his players/members thats obvious.

Comment

We need an official announcement from R2 on his official site. This info about 2 weeks wait is not good.

Comment

Please do not discuss other platforms. Thank you - Mem
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-05-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
            snipped
            It's interesting to note that this announcement has now been removed from their official site as well as from their Facebook fan page. So hopefully this means the issues are actually being resolved and we can play very soon.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-05-2020, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Dave - R2 has been trying to talk to them. They won't respond to any companies. They are using their platform to lie to the playerbase about the situation. Please stop helping them.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

is the game ever coming back?

Comment

is the game ever coming back?

Comment

snipped - misleading
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-05-2020, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Well now we know. GH did the same thing to 7road that gamerocks did to r2games. Hope r2 can work out something with 7road.

Comment

• this is seriously pain in the *** , hope they got a peace and be fair . they have fight we as customer got the impact .. really ??
                        i dont care who is a right or wrong whos lied or talking a *********** . ,. tell me timeline , when ? so i can playing again with my friends
                        vric
                        Republic of Gamer
                        Life is only once - Be wise
                        Rider of Freedom

Comment

• It's the SAME NOTICE that R2 emailed players about Gamerocks in 2019. The dates are the same. The wording is the same. The message is the same. Anyone from GameRocks who sent in a ticket in September 2019, prior to the platform transfer, received this message as a reply.

Do we not question why they would just now be concerned about something that happened beginning in 2018, and escalated in 2019, but not do anything about it until almost the end of 2020?

Please, let's be smart and think before we jump.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• love r2
                            Last edited by russuboss; 10-05-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• This is proof 7 Road took down wartune on all other websites... READ CAREFULLY!!

Comment

• FFS this is starting (even more than it was) more trouble to get posts posted
                                Last edited by michelleshort1; 10-05-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X