No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies MemoryLane if u feel that my other post was misleading, I just feel it is essential that players get to see everything that is being communicated. Yes this is a game but for many it is more than, it is friendships and family and years of their time which is so precious. Although I have always been an R2 player I do feel like we are not being told the whole story. We have seen posts from other platforms stating they aim to be back up in 2 weeks however u have confirmed that 7Road are actually refusing to communicate with any platform so I feel like there is no way that the 2 week estimate can even exist with no communication and it is just a time being thrown out there to buy them time to make up the next false target. I don't see how the game can continue on any platform that is not supported by the developer, and it is clear they have pulled all support. There will be no future patches or development of the game on any platform apart from 7Road, as much as I hate to admit that, it is the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226899074
      R2 is now censoring the truth! No freedom of speech here. No wonder, they are based in Hong Kong China!
      Please read the announcements stickied at the top of News and Events.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Our server is currently undergoing maintenance. While waiting for our servers to come back online, please look around R2Game's community, or read up on our current promotions and activities! We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you...this message been up for 2 days

Comment

• Originally posted by joshuadavey73 View Post
          Our server is currently undergoing maintenance. While waiting for our servers to come back online, please look around R2Game's community, or read up on our current promotions and activities! We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you...this message been up for 2 days
          There's sticky threads in News and Events you should read. The game will not be back up for a while.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• Justin i got the same email this morning from 7road just as you did. I did notice some errors in spacing of words that make me think it is not a legit letter. i will be waiting it out for R2. Memory my friend your post doesn't say much either to make us feel ant better about what is going on. It would help us all if you would only say " i am looking into the problem with my superiors and will pass along to them your concerns and questions. We know and understand that you have no control over whats going on anymore than we do, although you are the head Mod and people are looking to you for answers and consolement over the issues. i have played since 2011 just like you have' only i have taken breaks and played other games. Help us out a little please. this is a stressfull time for alot of people. On another note i have started playing Dragon Awakening on R2. its very sililar to league of angles i think but its a pretty good game. There are lots of Wartuners over there, so maybe you can find your friends there Joshua. Thats all for now. Have a blessed day.

Comment

• Originally posted by yamay37 View Post
              Justin i got the same email this morning from 7road just as you did. I did notice some errors in spacing of words that make me think it is not a legit letter. i will be waiting it out for R2. Memory my friend your post doesn't say much either to make us feel ant better about what is going on. It would help us all if you would only say " i am looking into the problem with my superiors and will pass along to them your concerns and questions. We know and understand that you have no control over whats going on anymore than we do, although you are the head Mod and people are looking to you for answers and consolement over the issues. i have played since 2011 just like you have' only i have taken breaks and played other games. Help us out a little please. this is a stressfull time for alot of people. On another note i have started playing Dragon Awakening on R2. its very sililar to league of angles i think but its a pretty good game. There are lots of Wartuners over there, so maybe you can find your friends there Joshua. Thats all for now. Have a blessed day.
              I do my best to not lie, and to not sugar coat things that shouldn't be sugar coated. We know the problem. I was asked how you all are doing on the forum, what the tone is, the major concerns, and so on, and I did pass along a lengthy summary. I am in direct contact with R2 all the time. R2 is aware, and reading along, hence sending me into the most heavy handed censoring I've ever done in 9 years on this forum, which I am not happy about having to do. However, it is necessary to prevent misinformation from being shared in a way that makes it look legitimate, and there's a lot of inaccurate information going around right now.

I don't have a way to console anyone because I don't have answers yet. It is a waiting game at this point. Best I can do is promise that as soon as I know something that is accurate and legitimate, regardless of what company it pertains to, I will share it, but I still won't sugar coat it.

Comment

• Memorylane you will be glad to know this is my last post on the subject. From what we are picking up R2games got scr ewed and so the r2 players got messed over also. If r2 can work out a deal it would be great. I will stop pushing the issue and give the suits time to work out something hopefully a direct deal.

Comment

• what shall i do now

Comment

• Originally posted by dave View Post
                    Memorylane you will be glad to know this is my last post on the subject. From what we are picking up R2games got scr ewed and so the r2 players got messed over also. If r2 can work out a deal it would be great. I will stop pushing the issue and give the suits time to work out something hopefully a direct deal.
                    its all about the money they did same to gamerocks now they doin same to r2 maybe its down to bill payments

Comment

• Well last year once more! Last year r2 cut down gamerocks directly and today GH cut down all the servers directly. NOW U KNOW WHO DID THAT LAST YEAR! Game Holleywood is acturally the big boss of all the platforms and they did what they wanted each time! And there are still so many nudes trusted GH and r2? THAT'S CRAZY! Just see whether this post will show up!! Bye r2 I will go to 7R NOW. WHO'S WITH ME?!

Comment

• quindi fatemi capire, che caxxo devo fare con il mio account?
                        ci ho speso soldi, avevo balens e tanta roba da usare... vorrei sapere a che razza di gioco stiamo giocando!!

Comment

• I've got back my both toons on 7 road

Comment

• Much to my anticipation, it's only a financial dispute much like the GameRocks drama was. Sadly, for this time it's Game Hollywood, who is the actual publisher for everyone else. There's no way for an outsider to know which side is telling the truth, or whose version of truth shall be favored. We as players could only ask that both sides should do their due diligence, pay and/or discount the disputed amount in agreed terms, and *do it in a timely manner* (within days).

From Yahoo to Kabam, from Kabam to WonderHill, from WonderHill to GameRocks, and then from GameRocks to R2, we aren't the happy bunch, but we still stayed with the game and the community we built in game for 8+ years. It is saddening if we are forced to jump over again, and in an unexpected manner.

Comment

• arrived an email from 7road
                              We are glad to tell you that we have just launched our official website
                              The new website is the ONLY AVAILABLE website to run Wartune and Wartune Reborn now. We would like to invite you to register on our new website and GET YOUR CHARACTER BACK
                              How should we behave? Can anyone from R2 give certain news? are you playing cards?

Comment

• 2020 is the worst year i have known, first covid and now this

Comment

Working...
                                X