Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is 7wan?

Comment

• Everyday this continues the growing number of frustrated Players will not be coming back - Think about that!!!

Comment

• the 7 road web site tryed with diffrent email and stated new account and no one is there tryed on 2 servers that were merged that worked but only me there my 66 and 8 all in there but not a soul so i will wate it out for my toons 2 new i started are nothing to do with my account with r2

Comment

• Originally posted by om2mi2 View Post
          arrived an email from 7road
          We are glad to tell you that we have just launched our official website
          The new website is the ONLY AVAILABLE website to run Wartune and Wartune Reborn now. We would like to invite you to register on our new website and GET YOUR CHARACTER BACK
          How should we behave? Can anyone from R2 give certain news? are you playing cards?
          there only and main distributor proficient and game holywood ,stated in a letter this morning about legal action etc and explaining things, am sorry but i can not post it cause it is censored due more restricted rules at the moment
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

• Omg this is seriously getting ridiculous. I really hope this gets sorted out soon.
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

• Just another day in the forum. I would say miss the game.. hope everything gets sorted out. But on a lighter note to my fellow R2 games players an lovers.. Can i get a recommendation on another game to play here? Thank ya
              IGN: Demeter
              s872 Beledge
              Guild: Psychward
              We all just a little bit psycho

Comment

• what is it that covid and this game have in common?

Comment

• Check-in in forum as your daily attendance, while the game still unavailable. Maybe we can suggest for login rewards here.

It's China National Day for 1 week celebration. Work will resume next week Monday I guess. It's gonna take a while to settle their issues. Just keep in touch in the forum,

Comment

• Originally posted by R281080012 View Post
                    what is it that covid and this game have in common?
                    They are both contagious?

Comment

what is it that covid and this game have in common?
                      Both made in China...

Comment

• Originally posted by SERGIOPORTO View Post

Both made in China...
                        yup, and they are both *****

Comment

yup, and they are both *****
                          xD xD xD xD xD

Comment

• The 7Road/7wan transfer your toon option is sketchy at best.
                            They are mostly fishing and asking for way too much info compared to previous toon transfers.
                            Hang tight and wait for R2games to sort this out - MemoryLane & ghost are relaying what little info is available - thanks guys!

Comment

• i say we all get together an get a lawyer an sue them both becuse if u think about it this we 2 easy 4 7roads 2 take the servers they both or most likely in on it ,8 years of playing thats alot of money and time wasted 2 end up with nothing,i had just got treasure lode an only got rewards 1 time ,GOOD TIMES

Comment

• what do u think comp will be 5,000 bb

Comment

Working...
                                X