Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one thing we are all forgetting is that these are Chinese companies with Chinese rules, laws & regulations...I am assuming that any legal action will go through the Chinese legal system..no idea how it works or how long it takes.....but this game of Mexican standoff has gone on way to long & we the players are caught in the middle & it looks we are considered collateral damage by both sides, so sad that they might be destroying this once great game, loved by many over the years...wake up & smell the roses everyone involved before it is to late
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

• oops wrong post

Comment

• 882 server online?

Comment

• Looks like just another case of "follow the floating finger." "They say blah blah blah ... it's THEIR fault! The other "they" say, no, it's YOUR fault. We get stuck in the middle, and, personally, I won't trust either side until it's all resolved. Meanwhile, what's happening to our invested money that some of us pay to enhance our toon(s), and our gaming experience?
          BTW, miss all of you from Server 34, as well as those xserver friends I've made - Yaaz

Comment

• Hi all wartuners..How's everyone doing? Hope everyone stay safe always. Any of my guildies or server mates in here? LexusGuy from server S24 East.

Comment

• Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
              one thing we are all forgetting is that these are Chinese companies with Chinese rules, laws & regulations...I am assuming that any legal action will go through the Chinese legal system..no idea how it works or how long it takes.....but this game of Mexican standoff has gone on way to long & we the players are caught in the middle & it looks we are considered collateral damage by both sides, so sad that they might be destroying this once great game, loved by many over the years...wake up & smell the roses everyone involved before it is to late
              Yes, all chinese companies, PC, GH, 7R. And it is not good.

Comment

• If the holidays is October 1st to 7th, maybe we can have any info tomorrow or on friday.

Comment

• if this was really a big deal for them, why put it off & risk losing everything, seems like at least one higher up at R2 would have came forward & took care of the situation,,,,are not game hollywood & 7 roads also Chinese companies?...if so the holiday has not stopped them...doing nothing at all r2 is not a very smart move
                  Live long and prosper.

Comment

• To All My family from slayers....I hope you see this...I miss you and I hope you are all well........from HL

Comment

• Originally posted by R226567150 View Post
                      Hi all wartuners..How's everyone doing? Hope everyone stay safe always. Any of my guildies or server mates in here? LexusGuy from server S24 East.
                      Hi lex its Cray from revolution, here missing the game

Comment

• drakestone 484 still offline??..from Rangga (Heroes Guild)

Comment

• drakestone 484 still offline??..from Rangga (Heroes Guild)

Comment

• it is dying

Comment

• Se sabe algo del juego, no entiendo si es que ya no va funcionar o que pasa alguien me puede contestar lo que esta pasando gracias

Comment

• KT, aka KingTimmy here from S317, Slayers. Heather we miss you too and all of our Wartune fam. Hope this drama gets resolved soon,

Comment

Working...
                                X