No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone knows what's going on, I don't understand anything, the game's not going to go on anymore?

Comment

• The game is fine....
      ... but there is some drama.
      That's the best way to describe it in a way that won't get this message deleted.

Comment

• R2 been playing this game 4 to 5 years wartune ( s 98 east ) us , what;s up mate

Comment

• Plus i;m hemi , in ( s 98 east us ) too mate

Comment

• JM from Gamerocks server 290 East, missing all of you big time...hope this is solved soon....hope to see you all when this is over
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

• Hi all I don't normally post here but those who are going to that new server need to think, we have always known about what is going on before it happens, not everyone got an email I am one of those that did not, please don't do something stupid and fall for this let R2 get things right. Above all have fun and don't let this stress you out we will be back

Comment

• Well said, Nana. I am waiting for guidance from R2 such as MemoryLane or another R2 monitor.

Comment

• Please review sticky threads in News and Events.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-08-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• I miss my guild mates from Crusaders, I hope wartune will be restored as soon as possible I miss you all guys it's vanellope

Comment

• Originally posted by R225189838 View Post
                      drakestone 484 still offline??..from Rangga (Heroes Guild)
                      Hi i am szeparanyos come facebook Heroes.wartune group and say you karakter name

Comment

• Test. w at least 10 characters.

Comment

• Well my post after that post got deleted, so there you go. Cheers all.

Comment

• well i'll try again. This is Dtown from Gamerocks S38. As a test, on Tuesday I created a new toon on ***** ( HINT: rhymes with "EvanLoad") on same server, lvl'd up to 16, everything in game seemed to be working fine, Today, I tried to log in, got "account does not exist:, Tried several different ways, no luck. So take that for what it's worth. ML, just trying to get some info, pls don't delete post. GL all, hope to see you all in BG soon. Except you, Merly.

Comment

• Just occurred to me that EvanLoad sounds like g a y p o r n. Not intended.

Hang in there all!

Comment

• As the days have gone on, I've gotten slackier with my checking for updates on this situation. But this morning I noticed Game Hollywood posted an announcement yesterday. It's kinda long and mostly repeats what I've already heard from this forum. But at the very end, it says they're going to take legal action, so... This could drag on for a long long time to come?

Are we going to get a new update from R2 soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X